Anyone else hyped for Dishonored?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tanya

Have you played it yet? I really wanna get it. I wish there were a demo so I could try it first.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Have you played it yet? I really wanna get it. I wish there were a demo so I could try it first.

Sadly, no. :sadface: I'm currently lacking the funds. But the second I get a job, that's probably the first thing I'm doing.

And while there isn't any demo, there are quite a few walkthroughs coming out on Youtube. Some may be more useful than others, but they should give you a good idea of what the game is like.

Tanya

Sadly, no. :sadface: I'm currently lacking the funds. But the second I get a job, that's probably the first thing I'm doing.
I lack funds also. I don't want to buy a game that I might not like. There have been plenty of games that I loved the reviews but wasn't a fan of the game. I might have to take a chance on this one though. I took that chance on Skyrim......

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts