Any way to hack Hearthfire onto the PC?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Bottom line: You're using a product ILLEGALLY before it's intended, contracted release date. Whether you have the purest of intentions to pay for it once it's available is irrelevant. Once you've downloaded it, the law's been broken, even if you eventually buy a copy.

You can try to justify it all you want by saying you're going to pay for it eventually. It's still breaking the law.

And again, if you're saying that it's okay BECAUSE you bought the 360 version, again I will use my example stated above. Is it then okay for any 360/PS3 owner to freely download a torrented full-version of Skyrim?

And hey just for S&Gs.... The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Hearthfire [PC]- full game crack 1DVD-RELOADED Torrent Download (of course I by no means condone such things, but hey try it out and see, maybe it's full of viruses? who knows? - if a mod feels the need to delete this portion of my post, by all means do so, my point was proven earlier).

XbSuper

Ya I have to agree with everyone else. If you're getting a title before its scheduled release date, it's piracy. There's no point in looking for a higher moral ground. Just wait for it to be released on pc in a few weeks, pay the $5 and enjoy the game then.

entous

It is possible, I don't know how, but someone did it with Dawnguard. If I know how to do it, I will, don't really care about piracy, but sadly, I don't know.

Sean

lost somewhere
It is possible, I don't know how, but someone did it with Dawnguard. If I know how to do it, I will, don't really care about piracy, but sadly, I don't know.

Someone mentioned me. I feel proud, lol.
Anyways, I did the same with Hearthfire (except I think I did a better job)

I won't post a link, because I wouldn't trust an account with less than 5 posts, but I might continue to post (non-spam) on this website.

So, just google "Hearthfire Converted" and it will be the first listing. (Unless this topic takes its place)

Try it out, and leave feedback for improvements. Only thing is, is that it is not be used to enjoy and play the DLC, it is to be helpful with creating .ESPs, converting saves back and forth from Xbox 360 to PC and back again, and just to be informative into what makes the DLC tick.

The menu for customizing your house is removed, and that is a main aspect of it.

------
Also, it is not "hack" Hearthfire, it is edit/modify (or mod for short)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts