Any PS3 players out here?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Arven Ianash

I'm on ps3

But PC is much better because of mods, And the Graphics look much better there.

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
No bugs for me :confused:
Would love the DLC to find its way to our console soon though...

Auxilium

In my opinion..
I have a PS3 though I don't play Skyrim on it, I play Skyrim on PC.

But the majority of my games are played on PS3 and PC.

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
I'm PS3 user. I have Skyrim on Xbox, too, and will soon have it on PC. I have played Skyrim on PS3 since its release and have only suffered from one problem; loading screens. Sometimes they would stay on the loading screens for more than five minutes or freeze. But that was very rare and I found it only happening if I went more than an hour or so going through houses/load points without saving or auto saving once. Haven't experience that problem since the last patch we got though.

And I love playing on my PS3. I don't really like playing on the Xbox, at least not for Skyrim. Xbox feels like it should only be for shooters....

sticky runes

I'm a PS3 user. My PS3 might as well be a Skyrim console, because that's the only game i play on it :p (I also use it to watch blu-ray movies, just can't be bothered to get into other games)

We're supposed to be getting the DLCs this month (SUPPOSEDLY....) so we'll finally be able to catch up with the others.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts