Any PS3 players out here?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KISSmePISTOL

Golradir Anwamanë: my Elvish name (apparently) :P
Yep, I play on PS3. I wish I had a good gaming computer to play Skyrim on, though. I feel like it would be fun to mod and stuff like that. Add me on PSN, though: KISSmePISTOL.

blade30p

Yep me too, I'll add my gamertag thingamajig later ;)my xbox360 gt is....
Born 2toke :)

Sent from My Omega powered beast, using Xparent ICS

Dovahkiin165

True Son of Skyrim
Oh, yeah. If you're on PS3, my username is Black_Hound12. I play Saints Row the Third, Skyrim, Uncharted 3 and many more. I also have the whole Call of Duty Modern Warfare series and Call of Duty Black Ops. Hot me up if you want to play.

Ksncalver

PS3 user here guilty as charged. I love it. I got Skyrim two days early as well. Though the shop sold me what I think Is a Irish copy of the game and not a English. It's not a problem though. I had no problems. None from the start. The only problem I had was the RLOD and YLOD all in one hit. Lost my 320GB hard drive. Which had over 150 hours of Skyrim data.
Now with my new PS3 I can't seem to get motivated to keep playing it. I do love it though.

Skyrim-Fan7777

I'm playing Skyrim on the PS3, and everything was great up until I accepted the latest 1.6 update, which now has made the game unplayable. All that I have to do is take a swim, and the game freezes up. Way to go Bethesda. At this point, I guess that using the game as a coaster wouldn't be out of the question. Does anyone have any suggestions?

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
It's a known glitch when going beneath the water from the April/May update for the PS3. Delete the Game Data Utility and the Skyrim Update (do not delete your Save Data Utility or you will lose your game so far). Restart the game, install & update and it should work fine. .It did for me.

Jaeger

Yet I'm surprised at the lack of glitches for the PS3 though compared to (what I've heard) with the Xbox

I'll read a site bug report from the UESP before I go into a place on my iPad and it seems the 360 has way more bugs than the ps3.

Jaeger

Oh, I have it on the computer too but I can't get the keyboard controls down and rather play on the big 50 in screen/surround sound and comfy couch.

I did once hooked up the computer to the TV but my eyesight went bad reading the screen...

stagnant94

the thread title makes me think of this:

DryadSpeaks

Killing dragons like it's nobody's business.
Oh, I have it on the computer too but I can't get the keyboard controls down and rather play on the big 50 in screen/surround sound and comfy couch.

I did once hooked up the computer to the TV but my eyesight went bad reading the screen...
If you do want to play on your computer, you can easily pair a PS3 controller with it.

I play on both PS3 and PC, and have a controller plugged into my computer...I bought Skyrim for PC when Steam was having their huge sale, because I wanted to play with some mods, and quickly realized keyboard controls were not for me, so I was thankful when pairing my controller with my laptop worked.

GrandKGamer

i have had skyrim for like 3 days on my ps3 yet already i cant load the game anymore it wont let it's stuck on the loading screen and then my ps3 xmb wont load and i cant get out yet the music plays an dthe dialouge changes

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
The load screen issue started for me after my last update when I played on PS3 (moved to PC). Try uninstalling the last update.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Have I posted on this yet? Hmph! In any case, I am too! And I expect you all to get this game when it comes out and play with me!

One Universe // One War - DUST 514

It's free so there is no excuse! Now, only need to dust off my PS3 and wait for the game to come out. Yesss.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Skyrim didn't run on my PC and I had just gotten a PS3. Soooo.....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts