Any PS3 players out here?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I'm a PS3er also. :D I'm a lucky one too; I never experienced most of those really big bugs that people have complained about on the PS3 version.

tvJefe

I am on a PS3. I've had a couple of issues but nothing too serious.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
PS3 ftw! The only glitch I HAD was every thing went funny colored after playing to long. Oh and once it was raining horkers.

mrlymric

Guilty as charged.

No real bugs though.
Just to wonder, are there any PS3 players out here? Skyrim doesn't seem to be that popular on PS3. :sadface:

Yes I have ps3 gamer tag chaomas54 I also have xbox360 gamer tag mugaar, I play skyrim on ps3, I did have it on Xbox 360 but I like graphics better ps3

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
I'm PS3'er i've never had any real bugs or glitches bar the occasional screen freeze and the like but nothing game ruining.

This preferential DLC treatment is grinding my gears.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I've not had too many bugs myself. There were the major ones like the whole save/lag one and the water freezing bug. Bug overall, it's not that bad though I do believe the PS3 gets the worst of out all of them.

Unknown Stranger

Skyrim Newbie
I'm on the PS3 too, feel free to add me

PSN ID: NASCdata

I also have it on the PC and would play to where I'm upto, great graphics but it's a pain having to play from the start.

Unknown Stranger

Skyrim Newbie
I have the bug where it freezes for a few secs then replays, hopefully it won't get any worse.

EDIT: Sorry was mean't to quote Uther Pundragon's post :)

Unknown Stranger

Skyrim Newbie
I'm thankfull I don't have any bugs that crash the game, I'm starting to get addicted lol

Raven

I play on PS3 too. Also got a few mates who do too. The only glitch I get is getting stuck on the loading screen. Doesn't happen too often thankfully but it's friggin annoying

Unknown Stranger

Skyrim Newbie
I can imagine how annoying it would be if you were in the middle of a quest :sadface:

tat2teel

PS3 Player, issues only rarely

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts