Any Possibility of a Dragonriding Mod?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
I would imagine there could be because back in my oblivion days my friend made a mod where we could fly, really useful, im sure there must be a way to change the horses functionality and change the look to a dragon. And make the horse fly. Well what do you think? possible or impossible?

I'm a Xbox Skyrim player, but from my Oblivion modding knowledge, it seems possible.
Maybe switch out a specific horse model to a dragon's, add animation (from that one main quest where you ride a dragon) and add controls.

Not sure if it's currently possible, but someone will probably , eventually figure it out ;P

Flamingtaco

It will happen but not for at least several months. The official skyrim mod tools havent been released yet, probably coming in the next two weeks. With oblivion it seems like the more complex scripting mods didnt come for years, but I imagine it will be much faster this time.

Aeriene

Well, there is a mod for oblivion called Akatosh Mount, where you can fly on a dragon. From what I know making it was very hard already and I am afraid in Skyrim it will be even much harder to accomplish.. But we'll see, I really hope there will be :D

Flamingtaco

Well, there is a mod for oblivion called Akatosh Mount, where you can fly on a dragon. From what I know making it was very hard already and I am afraid in Skyrim it will be even much harder to accomplish.. But we'll see, I really hope there will be :D
If anything it will be much easier as there are already dragon so he doesnt have to make and animate a dragon.

Deadricx

I wouldnt wanted to fly dragon, i can just use tcl no clip mode + speedmult and go to the skys if i want...

Let the dragons breath fire on poor villagers and guards, i wanna destory some city in process..

flamewolf393

*mild spoiler alert*

At one point in the game you do actually get to ride a dragon, though you dont get to control it as it takes you from a fixed point to another fixed point during a certain quest. It should not be that hard to take that and make a mod where the dragon is controllable.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts