Any good ideas for a restoration centered build?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
and no, i'll have none of enchanting to have zero manacost on 2 disciplines.

i just made a restoration-illusion build, focusing greatly on restoration and having a follower as often as possible without making use of quest followers, just 1 follower and 1 dog. I am a pacifist, they are NOT. It gets fun when the follower is getting pummeled by 5 bandits, 2 frost trolls, 1 centurion and sphere, falmers that have those really powerful poisons, and stuff like that. I chose mjoll for the job because of her high HP. She has like, 400+ hp, and is essential, but never in my life did she kneel because of low HP. Just for pure lulz, I had my dog single handedly damage and kill a dragon at master. took a long while but, take that, dragon! oh wait he had help, i was continuously using dragonrend, and i'm not sure if it deals damage.

NocturnaSuppressio

Legate Nocturna
This may sound strange, but using a Breton or a Woodelf have always been the most successful when it comes to restoration builds, for me anyway, Archery is good for a restoration character also.

Jaeger

Get spellbreaker. Ward Absorb (it works with spellbreaker). A lot of the Block tree (see video). And cast grand healing in your right hand when you have the magicka. Have the stamina regen for healing. Party members will use power attacks continuously.

Get spellbreaker. Ward Absorb (it works with spellbreaker). A lot of the Block tree (see video). And cast grand healing in your right hand when you have the magicka. Have the stamina regen for healing. Party members will use power attacks continuously.
block build? hmm cool, sorta like a paladin? nice, i might try that. :) thanks.

Xarnac

You could be a monk (use some H2H). And do the Temple quests etc.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts