• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Docvoodo

Hi, I recently started playing Oblivion. I heard there are followers, are there any good ones? I have the GOTY edition at the moment. I'm Grand Champion of the Arena and the Adoring Fan is horrible in combat. He dies frequently (I notice when the cave I'm in suddenly gets pitch back) and doesn't fight. I don't like him since Cicero posed as a fan to kill the Grand Champion, sure its a few hundred years apart from Skyrim, but I can't help but wonder....

I'm almost done with the Mage Guild quest line. I'm currently a Wizard, are the apprentice followers any good? What spells do they use?

Anyone know of any other followers I could utilize? Thank you!

Castellan Athon, I think he is found in Battlehorn castle.
If you can mod it though, I'd recommend getting CM partners, that way you can have an unlimited amount of followers, most of which very useful. Just personal preference of course, I don't really use vanilla followers anymore.
...Well, maybe The Adoring Fan, just long enough to murder him help me carry things.

Docvoodo

If you can mod it though, I'd recommend getting CM partners, that way you can have an unlimited amount of followers, most of which very useful. Just personal preference of course, I don't really use vanilla followers anymore.
...Well, maybe The Adoring Fan, just long enough to murder him help me carry things.

CM Followers? I do plan on starting on a new character for my Steam version. I plan on getting every quest follower possible along with all the other guild/Knight of the Nine ones and applying essential tags to them (and modifying spells).

CM Followers? I do plan on starting on a new character for my Steam version. I plan on getting every quest follower possible along with all the other guild/Knight of the Nine ones and applying essential tags to them (and modifying spells).

CM Partners is a mod, it adds around 40 followers, I think.
Though if you're not interested in installing mods, The Dark Brotherhood murderer is a good option.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts