• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sticky runes

Earlier this year, Playstation 1 classics Suikoden 1 and 2 were released on PSN. Now Suikoden 3 will be available this week and it's the first time the game will be available to PAL users!!

So I thought I'd find out if anyone else around here is gonna download and play it.

If you haven't played any Suikoden games yet and you fancy getting into some old school RPGs, give these ones a go! They're the games I spent hours on before I got into Skyrim.

11402256_861190667261457_3146092876927475943_o.png

Clau

The Fateless One
Oh this brings back memories of the PS1. I played S1 and S2 all the way to S5 on the PS2. IMO, S1 and S2 are the best. I did not like S3 and forced myself to play S4. S5 managed to return to the brilliant story and the characters to be recruited that are intertwined with the main story.

sticky runes

I actually love S4, but I do understand people's disappointment with it, it felt like a very unfinished game. S3 is quite a cumbersome game with all of the multiple scenarios, but that does give it a Game of Thrones for a family audience sort of feel.
S5 was a return to form for the series, and those major battles and duels were amazing. I'm hoping that these re-releases on PSN will somehow bring about a revival for the series, because the world it's set in has so much potential to keep on going.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts