Any developers here?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
MFoM
MFoM is a highly experienced modding group
We have users members from all over the world
We so far have modders all over the world
We have professionals in our group
There is a French video game developer who is head manager of meshes and textures in the studio he works at
I have also had the fortune of recruiting a respected and highly experienced modder from Oblivion
If you are interested in being a voice actor all you need is "Audacity" (a free recording program), and Steam.

Beam me an email at skymfom@yahoo.com if you are interested

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Ugh, this solicitation is annoying. I would be ok with it if he was an active member of our community but he only comes on to solicit.

Anyway, if you're planning on making a modding team you would need to come up with a completely unique experience. As soon as the modding kit comes out there will be a realism mod and any other gameplay mechanic change you can probably think of. Now, if you go down the path that hexperiment was going down where you add in semblances of other games such as DMMM, then that would be something viable.

Well, if you guys do end up making a team I guess you could count me in. Hopefully i'll have a job by then because otherwise i'd feel wrong about making a game mod when I should be working.

excuse me guys I saw that alot of people wanted to mod and had NO experience so I made an account to help the people out who want to participate in modding and who have no prior experience. You guys make a discussion titled "Any developers out there?" I happen to be a developer and happen to have free slots in my project for people who want to mod. I did not mean any harm by reaching out to your community. If you are going to treat everyone who tries to help you with hate and cursing there is noting I can do. Sorry If I offended your post at all

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
There's no hate, just you could offer some more content to our forums other than solicitation. I would totally welcome your recruitment then.

Ohh BTW we do not work on combat changes. We do new quests and new lands. Once again if you want to mod and need help I recently recruited many people that would be more than happy to help. As I said I saw this post thought I would help out the new modders and I get hate?

PunWisp

War Mage
I would love to help with voices; However currently I am on vacation (Best way to describe it, I don't have my good PC, my recording devices I dont have either here). Around mid January if you still have openings I may be interested.

Falachrono you are fine with your comment trust me I want to put as much as I can into your forums but right now I do not have time. I wish I did. I have a busy schedule at work and setting up my group site and my 2 steam groups recently updated and keeping my Nexus mods for Oblivion update (if you modded before you would know that its hard enough updating mods.) I have free time at night. Its been hard contacting the French modder I mentioned above. (about 5 hour time difference) Well sorry I can not post during the day but I hope that you understand.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
yeah, I would totally be up to learning how to mod. I would be a lot more free during this winter break. I suppose there isn't much point in waiting for the creation kit to come out?

PunWisp

War Mage
When I buy Skyrim for the PC, I'm def gonna go learn how to mod, but this all varies on if I don't lose interest in the game by then :p

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
yeah, I would totally be up to learning how to mod. I would be a lot more free during this winter break. I suppose there isn't much point in waiting for the creation kit to come out?

Well, who knows how close to the oblivion creation kit it will be. However, it doesn't hurt to practice with the old kit :p.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I don't think too much programming will be involved. The creation kit should be able to handle almost anything you would want to do.

Chezzy

I used to play FPS games once...
It sounds very interesting aswell... I may get Skyrim for my PC in this case, well if I do get it give me a shout and i'll do whatever I can to help! :D few ideas keep popping into my head now and again

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts