• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zFrenzyy

Assassin at your service
I'm not sure if I'm spelling this right but,
I just wanted to know if there was a character simulator out there because I want to customize some characters while I'm away from my PS3.
But, if there isn't I'll just wait till I get back.

zFrenzyy

Assassin at your service

XbSuper

You mean, race and items and everything? Because if so, no I don't think any exist. I could be wrong though.

redrkt

Premium Member
are you talking about a simulator to create a character to use as an Avatar maybe?

zFrenzyy

Assassin at your service

AsYouWish

Breton Mage Level 8.
Hey, man, I don't care that you necromanced a thread because it's a good topic to bring up, but would you mind trimming your signature. It's way too long.
i liked,i dont know other good signature..

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Your sig reads like a guide to Bretons. I don't mind the images. But you are welcome to make a post in the guides and tutorials section with your content about Bretons and simply provide a link to it from your sig.

AsYouWish

Breton Mage Level 8.
Your sig reads like a guide to Bretons. I don't mind the images. But you are welcome to make a post in the guides and tutorials section with your content about Bretons and simply provide a link to it from your sig.
Better Now?

AsYouWish

Breton Mage Level 8.
so my class is viable,for incredible that would be,yes its viable

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts