1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Ansilvund Excavation

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by ColdBlooded87, Feb 9, 2012.

1. ColdBlooded87 Female, Flint MI

Message Count:
    I am having problem with the pillar puzzle... I know the answer, but I can't rotate the pillars. I activate them when prompted, but nothing happens. Am I missing something in this cave or is it glitched?
  2. ColdBlooded87 Female, Flint MI

Message Count:
    Nevermind, I just reloaded and it works fine.... darn glitches. :mad:
  3. ColdBlooded87 Female, Flint MI

Message Count:
    Sorry, will post it in the right section next time. :)