Another wanderer, here to lick the mods' boots. Good job.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dar

Hey all, Dar here. Not much to say, really (never been good at introductions) but I guess I'll outline what my experience with the game is.

I currently have over 200 hours clocked in to Skyrim, nearing the 300 mark. I've had too many characters to count, and have just recently decided to spice things up by adding SkyRe, and I have to say, it's been fun!

My current character is an orismer Spellsword, though the only magic I use is Alteration (seriously though, Alteration + Heavy Armor is super powerful. 250 hours of playtime and I somehow never thought of it.)

Also, I can only seem to beat the main story with heavy armor orcs. Don't ask why, I don't know.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, Dar. Now that's a username I can spell in my sleep. Not sure what SkyRe is, which can only mean it's probably a mod of some sort. Oh woe is us on the Modless 360. Anyways, have a great time here. You already have a lot in common with the majority of its members. :beermug:

xsneakyxsimx

Greetings and welcome, Dar. Now that's a username I can spell in my sleep. Not sure what SkyRe is, which can only mean it's probably a mod of some sort. Oh woe is us on the Modless 360. Anyways, have a great time here. You already have a lot in common with the majority of its members. :beermug:

SkyRe is short for Skyrim Reborn, and is a mod that changes nearly every aspect of Skyrim short of adding new animations to the characters.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

SkyRe is short for Skyrim Reborn, and is a mod that changes nearly every aspect of Skyrim short of adding new animations to the characters.

I F****** WANT IT!!!
ahem. okay, excuse me while I go in search of a >cough< Happy Meal >cough<

hershangames

Ho there Dar, OH GREAT USER WITH AN EASY USERNAME. Have a great time here, and always, always of the always, keep licki' those boots.

PS: there's no way you'll end with that orc trend, the main questline is for berserks or juggernauts, and berserks and juggernauts are for orcs.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

hershangames

Bah, I bet some mods and console commands were involved

hershangames

[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts