Another problem with Skyrim redone, please help!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Swiiftz

Hi again guys,
I seem to have a real problem with skyrim redone, it was playing well until yesterday, when I bought the DLCs-yes really late but :p. As I had all the DLCs now, I upgraded skyrim redone, like it said and I could use the processor which was all fine, damage of all my weapons were increased, eg glass bow to 91 and orcaish broadsword to 47. However as soon as I start a battle in a fight, even if I am not injured- I know shyre changed damage based on health and stamina- my damage of my sword decreases to 4 and my bow to 7. ANY HELP?????

Swiiftz

I have been trying to see if its any mods, even reinstalled skyre and it is still reduces my weapon damage from 40 to4!

TheNatural

Do you have all of the DLC patches? Dropping in DLCs in the middle of a save can cause many many things to go wonky, especially two DLCs that change some vanilla weapon values and add 100+ New weapons and armors.

Also, I would recommend Perkus Maximus, it's by the same author, and is superior in every single way. SkyRe was great, but he made perkus maximus to fix bugs and make it more streamlined and compatible.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts