• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shawn Hopkins

Remember this classic scene from 2003 Academy Award Winner for Best Picture Ever Made The Room? This sums up how I feel, except the Lisa in this case is all the hoaxers out there who continually tease me with fake news about Fallout 4.

The latest, according to PC Gamer, is a fake trademark filing for something called Fallout: Shadow of Boston. Now, I make it a personal policy to never go near Boston and it wouldn't be my first choice for a Fallout game by any means, but I'd take it.

There was a bit of a red flag that it had been filed in Germany. But still, it was in line with previous leaks that have purported the game will be set near Boston, so it was enough to get many people's hopes up.

Bethesda, however, confirmed that it was completely fake via Twitter. Add that to the pile of Fallout 4 hoaxes like the survivor2099.com hoax.

At this point I'm just hoping that Bethesda releases real news soon. Because I don't know how much more I can take, Lisa.
View the Post on the Blog

TheCaptain

The Mad Conductor of Words
I doubt this, the last one was from a branch of bethesda in france

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts