• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dyrallius

Hey guys this is my second post in here since I have another question.

In Skyrim Tamriel Unlimited Online if someone or another person has bought something from the crown store that's limited or not,is it still possible for that person to sell whatever he/she bought from the crown store to another player?

Thanks In advance to the ones who reply me back in this post.

Lucid

No, crown store purchases are bound to the buyers account.

Dyrallius

So any monthly new mount,costume etc that is a limited time in the crown shop that I have missed to purchase,is never available for me to purchase again and I also can't buy it from anyone or anywhere never again?The reason i'm asking this is because i'm trying not to lose anything in ESOTU :/

Please help and reply me for the correct info regarding this.

Lucid

Ah, I understand your dilemma now. Crown store items can only be bought from the crown store, and cannot be traded or sold between players. If an item is removed from the store, you will have lost the chance to buy it (unless it is reintroduced at a different time).

I hope that clears things up. I know that's now what you were hoping to hear, sorry about that.

Dyrallius

Lucid thanks you have been helpful to me but owell...yes you were right I was hoping not to read that, looks like i'm going to miss 4 months of stuff in the Crown shop and idk what else would I miss....
(Sigh) there's nothing I can do...Thanks though :/