[Andriod] War Worlds (Review, Guide, thingy)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Hey it's Rath again with another Review for a 4X game I've been playing for about a month now.
War worlds is like Masters of Orion(MOO) only for the Mobile Android platform. It is currently in Beta and has a few (10) bugs. I on the other hand have not experienced any bugs since playing the game.

You start off by entering your Email address and then naming you Empire
Mine: Turian Hierarchy
Once you name your Empire you are given a planet. It's a random spawn so It could be close as well as far away from other human life.(Did I mention this was online?)
The graphics look okay, producing only small lag spikes every once and awhile.
Touching your star you can select "View" Viewing allows for a closer look at the system to see what types of planet exist there. There can be as many as 5 planets per system and as low as 1, asteroid fields are also counted as a planet, but you wont spawn on one.
Up in the top left we can see a little mineral emblem, and what looks like a bale of hay. the numbers beside them indicate your

Amount of resource on hand/Total Resources able to store.

The little green, or red, numbers under it shows how much of that specific element you are producing.
On you planet(s) you should see one with a flag beside it. This is a colonized planet by your Empire. You can touch it and it pops up to show a Sit. Rep(right) ships(below Sit. Rep) Focus bars(Left) Build button(Bottom left) Focus menu(Right of Build)
Clicking on these will take you to either the build or focus screens.

Build
Three tabs should be on screen
Buildings
Ships
Queue
Touching the Building tab(Default) Will bring up a buildings able to build and show the required material amount.
Ship tab will show ships that you can build and the Required materials
Queue will show current projects

The game works great at 2 bars of 4G
Barely at 1 bar of 4G
And not at all on Edge.

Build times take anywhere from 30minutes-44 days, so don't expect a fast paced 4X.
This game is rather easy for beginners and if not just Email me with any questions, Subtitleseltitbus@gmail.com
Also find me in game as Turian Hierarchy.

Enjoy

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts