Xbox 360 Ancient Technology points to [...]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So, finally got around to reinstalling Dawnguard (Accidentally deleted before finishing and had no internet to redownload) anyway, I had previously done Dawnguard quests on it, but after deleting it I had not touched the save, since I didn't want to lose progress. When I talk to the Sorine girl about finding Dwemer crossbow schematics, it works fine, but it tells me to go to "[...]" I've tried reloading the save, but same thing. I'm running a few mods (Apocalypse spells, high king of Skyrim, and a few others.) but I doubt any of these would cause an issue, only the high king one edits any locations. So, anyone had this bug or know a fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rextoret

top kek
Huh. I can't think of anything off the top of my head, seeing as that's a fairly specific bug. You're running mods on an Xbox 360? Did you mean PC? If it's on Xbox, not sure if there's many people who could help you.

I meant Xbox, I'm running PC mods that I've converted into custom DLC. I highly doubt it's any of the mods though, none of the ones I have except for high king of Skyrim adds any location, and that location is a (player owned) castle, so it'd not be on the possible list. Do you know if there would be a way to fix this with console commands? I don't have console commands but I have something fairly similar.

Actually, I read somewhere that this could end up as another DLC location. I have Dragonborn installed as well, perhaps it's a location in Solstheim and is showing [..] as I haven't gone to Solstheim yet? I'm gonna grab a ride there and see... (Too bad I'm a wanted criminal in just about every hold xD )

Bladez03

Hey sup guys i saw the convo and i have x360 skyrim and i was looking around for the high king mod for x360 and i cant find one can you upload the link so i can put it in plzzz put in the one that is already in the x360 format

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts