PS3 Ancient Falmer Helm(Crown) Fact or Myth for consoles?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So theres so many different myths and theories around The Crown, so many misdirections, and last but not least those who say they found it and those who say its impossible. I myself have read several places that say its possible and other that say completely impossible without console commands. Does anyone here know or better yet have found it on ps3 or xbox360 that wasnt modded, or save edited, or data transfered, and that can provide pictures for solid evidence that it does exist for consoles? I know its considered a circlet but i would complete armor(not rating) set. Can anyone out there clear up this mystery? I just find it hard to believe that its only obtainable through console commands on pc.

JoeReese

I did a little googling, but I still don't have a good answer. The most consistent line of thought seems to be PC only, though there are a few out there who insist that it spawns somewhere in each game, but that the location is random and makes it almost impossible to find. I suspect that, either way, console players can write it off.

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
There's a rock near the Chantry that has a few gems and an Elven weapon. There appears to be an item embedded in the rock that may may be the crown, but that is still up for debate. If it is the crown, which I personally believe so, it seems that it may be glitched. I tried several things to get the item out, but to no avail.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts