PS3 Ancient Falmer Armor

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

this is a really good armour but i need a helmet replacement and i have been using a circlet for now, any suggestions?

xsneakyxsimx

According to the wiki, an Elven Helmet can be used for the matching armour bonus, but I have no idea about how it would look.

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
I found that nothing really looks right when worn with Ancient Falmer Armour. Its so different to everything else.

I suppose you could try an elven helmet? I know its a completely different colour and stuff, but the armour sets as a whole look sort of similar.

I wore a novice mage hood for a bit and that looked ok, and you can get an unenchanted version ( if you like enchanting ), it's not a helmet, but may be preferable to a circlet. Unless you aren't too bothered how it looks, and just want something that will stop damage, in which case Dragonscale. If you can smith it.

It's wierd how you cant get the actual Ancient Falmer Helmet in-game, they designed it and everything, I believe you can get it on PC with console commands.

JayW

The Jagged Crown works well. So long as you haven't gotten too far in the civi war quest then you can keep it and later finish that quest (it helps to get a paralysis staff from snapleg cave - see guides on reverse pickpocketing into Ralof or Hadvar). The Jagged Crown also allows you to wear a dragonpriest mask or circlet at the same time allowing for bonus enchants.

The crown is kind of funny on an elf character when wearing the ancient falmer armour. Given the backstory of the snow elves it is something of a statement to take the crown of the High King.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts