• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
I'm doing this build based off one of my old play throughs. It won't be based off exactly how the game is played but the characters and some of the quests will mostly be the same.

Summary: Elsa was born and raised in the Imperial city and was a true supporter of the
Empire. When the rumors spread of a rebellion in Skyrim she quickly decided to leave her family and friends to join the Imperial troops in Solitude.

Characters: (I will mostly be using characters already in Skyrim, but if I add an I will post them here)
Elsa: Age- 21
Race- Imperial
Class- Warrior
Skills- Heavy Armor, Two Handed Weapons, Archery, and Speech
Appearance- Medium build, standing at 5'6". Her dark hair and eyes match her tan skin.
Bio- Elsa grew up in the Imperial city, daughter of an Imperial soldier she was raised to fight and to protect the Empire. She is the eldest child, having a younger sister, Maria, who is 17 and a devoted priestess of Kynareth. When the news of the war in Skyrim reached the Imperial City Elsa quickly decided to join the cause, to prove her worth to her father.

Maria: Age 17
Race- Imperial
Class- Priestess
Skills- Restoration, Alchemy
Appearance- Similar to her sister but a smaller build and only 5'4".
Bio- Maria grew up with her sister, father, and mother in the Imperial city. Unlike her sister Maria never felt the need to prove herself to her father and took her own path in life by learning healing magic from a young age. When she turned 15 she moved out of her parents house and began her full training to become a priestess of Kynareth. She now lives in a temple healing the wounded.
(Maria won't be in any current time of the story but she will appear in a few flashbacks and dreams.)

I'll update whenever I can, any feed back is welcome just don't be rude. This isn't you're story if you don't like how it's written then leave.

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
Her mind way hazy as Elsa awoke from a cold slumber. She slowly lifted her head as her eyes started to clear from their haze. A horrible throbbing came as soon as she did and she flinched while her memory rushed back to her.

No! What happened? She thought to herself and she started to panic. Looking around Elsa discovered she was not alone.

"You've been captured by those damn Imperials" the man sitting across from her seemed to read her thoughts. He was wearing the Stormcloak armor she had heard about back home. "We were ambushed, you just happened to be coming into Skyrim at the wrong time." Elsa looked around and saw that they were being hauled on a carriage and headed towards a town. As the gates of the town swung open she held back tears and she thought about what had happened.

She was ashamed, she had lost her fathers sword, and all her gold for the travels. Now she had no idea how she would get to Solitude. "We're being sent to execution" the man said interrupting her thoughts. Elsa's eyes widened in panic as she finally realized what was happening.

The carriage came to a stop and slowly the three other prisoners got off the carriage. "Wait, there's a mistake." Elsa jumped off the carriage and ran to the Imperial soldier taking names. "I can't be executed, I came here from the Imperial city to join the legion! My fathers a well respected Imperial soldier this was all just a misunderstanding!" Elsa's eyes were wide and was short of breath as she looked at the soldier with pleading eyes.

The soldier looked at her long and hard before nodding "Very well, come with me."

Lord Rokinges

Official Fanfiction Judge
ORIGINALITY: 3/10 (so far)​
CHARACTER DEPTH: 5/10 (so far)​
STORY: 7/10​
LORE LEVEL: 8.5/10​
COMMENTS: Keep writing strong, or don't write. I, again, like the concept of what you're writing. Just end what you started an I will re-rate.​
;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts