• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
Anybody here encounter the strangely amusing glitch where all children in Skyrim are shown only in their undergarments?

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Lmao no, and you know what?.... I don't want to see anything of the sort !!!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Anybody here encounter the strangely amusing glitch where all children in Skyrim are shown only in their undergarments?
Oh yeah. Many times. Especially on my adopted ones. I have to dress 'em, strip 'em and then dress 'em again before they have any clothes on. :)

confessor

I'm using the unofficial patches, so I've not encountered many Hearthfire glitches, and I know there's loads of them. Children running in their underwear though... I kinda wanna see that, and at the same time I kinda don't.

sticky runes

I recently adopted Lucia, and first time I gave her a dress as a gift, she just stripped off. Must not have liked the colour. . Fortunately I had another dress in my inventory so I gave her that and she appeared clothed again. But I do wonder - where did a little urchin find very modern looking bright coloured underwear while all adult males just get a dirty old rag wrapped around their junk?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I recently adopted Lucia, and first time I gave her a dress as a gift, she just stripped off. Must not have liked the colour. . Fortunately I had another dress in my inventory so I gave her that and she appeared clothed again. But I do wonder - where did a little urchin find very modern looking bright coloured underwear while all adult males just get a dirty old rag wrapped around their junk?
It was my Ingin. She's been distributing children's underwear all over Skyrim. She wants them to be at their best when they attend their parent's funerals. ;)

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
I
I've had mine run around barefoot before which was odd, but not naked. Thank goodness lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the children were barefoot anyway (at least the boys).

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
Huh. Well, looks like I'll have to look more closely next time.

Yea I ran into the same problem with fransois...Kasresh Dragon-Child adopted Runa and franscois and she gave him a green outfit...luckily I lived at lakeview manor! :p he ran around naked with his Skeaver! Runa loves all her outfits though

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

flamingor

That glitch happened to me once and also the annoying fact that I can't put anything into the display cases. Whenever I close the case, the weapon inside doesn't fit at all.

Swordslam

I've never seen that glitch before, but I have encountered random Skyrim citizens in their underwear. It's a really weird glitch that you think Bethesda would've patched by now.

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
I've never seen that glitch before, but I have encountered random Skyrim citizens in their underwear. It's a really weird glitch that you think Bethesda would've patched by now.
I'd rather they don't patch it. It's too hilarious.

Olivia W

I came across this same glitch! The difference in mine was that one of my children was in their undergarments and one was fully clothed. I found out what was wrong with mine. I had given the child two sets of the same color clothes so I guess when she put it on she actually took it off. I fixed the issue by taking the clothes back and only giving her one set of each color. Quite amusing though!

Latest posts