Amulets of the Divines and other Skyrim props!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

frogmanstudio143

Hello everyone!
I'm a sculptor and prop maker that have slowly been taking turn at making some of the smaller (and soon larger) items in Skyrim. My first one was an Amulet of Talos, then Zenithar, Mara, and then the Necromancer's Amulet. I also eventually did a concept art version of the Amulet of Talos, which was rather fun.

Here's some links to the blog posts on each one:

Skyrim: Amulet of Talos (Concept Version) | Allan Harwood

Skyrim: Necromancer’s Amulet. | Allan Harwood

Amulet of Mara. | Allan Harwood

TESV: Skyrim – Amulet of Talos | Allan Harwood

TESV: Skyrim – Amulet of Talos | Allan Harwood

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Sigil of Akatosh | Allan Harwood
TES V: Skyrim – Sigil of Akatosh | Allan Harwood
Sigil of Akatosh: Cold-Cast Metal. | Allan Harwood

Some of them are also on my Etsy Store along with other stuff I've put together:
Works by Allan Harwood by FrogmanStudio on Etsy

Frogman Studio | Facebook

Let me know what you think!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing your work with us!

Your bottom link in the blog posts lists goes to the wordpress login screen so you may want to update that.

I'm really interested to see the in-progress shots if you ever have the opportunity to take them. I saw some resin casting but you also mentioned clay. What kind of clay are you using?

frogmanstudio143

Whoops! Fixed that, and added some more.

I also did a Amulet of Zenithar, but realized it never got a dedicated blog post, but you can see it in my Etsy store, and the initial stage in one of the Sigil of Akatosh posts.

I am currently open for commissions, costuming, sculpting, illustration, just about anything!

Docta Corvina

That is too freakin' cool! I'm gonna have to keep you in mind - I've got plans for some serious Skyrim cosplay and I've been quite interested in the smaller prop items as complements to my costume that I eventually put together. Very neat! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts