1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Amulet of Talos

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by ThreeDawg, Dec 4, 2011.

1. ThreeDawg

ThreeDawg Member

Does anyone know some fixed locations to find a few Amulets of Talos? I'm hoping for five, thanks.
  2. Metallipath

Metallipath Premium Member

*Spoiler*

I think there is one in Solitude in the tomb, which is near the Blue Palace. Just go talk to one of the little girls who is running around and pick up her quest and during the quest you need to acquire an Amulet of Talos from the tomb. Just don't finish the quest by returning the amulet.

*End Spoiler*

Not sure how I remember that even... I apologize if it doesn't turn out to be the correct amulet.