1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Among The Stars

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by TheShadedOne, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Drahkma

Drahkma Dashing Imperial Officer.

Just sit tight. I think it's my turn to post anyways. I'll have Jon kick lizard lady out.

2. Baneloth

Baneloth Well-Known Member

Okay, so, should I keep waiting for Marek to post, or figure some way out of the room? I don't want to script him, but at the same time I don't want to wait for a reply all year.

3. TheShadedOne

TheShadedOne The Angry One

I know, I know. I think, if he doesn't post anything by tonight, we can safely assume he's no longer interested. He messaged me saying he was thinking of a reply, so we don't need to kill his character off, just park him there, and say Derek was called away or something. I really don't want this to die. Not so close to the end, anyways...

4. Andre Marek

Andre Marek You can run, but you'll only die tired...

I might work tonight until 10 or so but I promise that I'll get my response up after that. I just quit one job and took a job bouncing at a club so I'm usually up all night and sleeping during the first half of the day. Still getting used to eating breakfast at 12 in the afternoon:confused:

5. TheShadedOne

TheShadedOne The Angry One

Okay, good posts, Baneloth, Marek. I'll see if I can think of a post. Maybe have the first symptoms make their appearance?

6. Andre Marek

Yeah that'd be good. I'm gonna have Marek go down and have a talk with Arcanus in my next post.

7. Andre Marek

I'll have a post up this afternoon in this and the Hunt

• Like Like x 1