PC Always crashing.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CaliMali101

i've tried looking for a fix everywhere, uninstalled some mods one by one to see whats crashing the game, cleaning the esm's, downloading bug fixes / crash fixes with no avail, this has been happening since yesterday 11 pm *friday* its 1 am right now and i'm still tryina look for some help.

Also ; the game sometimes stays running while the screen is somewhat split, not really noticable unless you look for the splitting, i tried disabling v-sync but still nothing worked, even verified game cache *which reuploaded the dirty whatever theyre called into update.esm etc*
hope i can get some help peeps, my last resort is uninstalling the game altogether.

p.s i'm using nexus mod manager.
With LOOT for the load order.

Here's the load order.

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 OSA.esm
6 6 BBLuxurySuite.esm
7 7 LevelersTower.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
8 8 HOBMikka.esp
9 9 BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
10 a RaceMenu.esp
11 b RaceMenuPlugin.esp
12 c KJ Tattoos 4K.esp
13 d RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
14 e Minerva.esp
15 f XPMSE.esp
16 10 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
17 11 SkyUI.esp
18 12 BlitzConsoleCommandsMCM.esp
19 13 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
20 14 dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
21 15 dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
22 16 FNIS.esp

CaliMali101

20180304_003249.jpg

RARE FOOTAGE OF A SPLIT SCREEN!!!! PANIC AT THE DISCO EVERYONE, check the top of the pic and how it splits at the waterfall and goes all the way to the other end of the screen.

Edit : this is when i'm always fluffed, the game just freezes.

cfs111

Move 15 f XPMSE.esp to the bottom of your load order. It should always come after Ragdolls and any other mod that has a skeleton. Not sure about the line, drivers up to date?

CaliMali101

Move 15 f XPMSE.esp to the bottom of your load order. It should always come after Ragdolls and any other mod that has a skeleton. Not sure about the line, drivers up to date?
I'll check the drivers, and i'll be testing the load order thing.

CaliMali101

v-sync disabled, enabled nothing worked.
Reinstalled xpmse and re-ran FNIS generator etc nothing either.

Disabled all mods and still - screen tearing.
Checked all drivers - up to date.
Just gonna re-install.

Shetashie

Rather than using Nexus Mod Manager, try and change to Mod Organizer. MO is much more better mod manager than NMM imo. May help with all the crashing.

Sent from my SM-J111F using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts