• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I have an ENB that only drops FPS by 3 FPS. to me that looks not that much different then vanilla

Manmangler

There is great differece in colors from vanilla.
Ambient occulsion seems missing.
I will test ENB later.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I just looked at the mod page and then DL'd the files and looked at them. It's basically an ENB, just stripped down and with some fancy instructions to use other mods as well, those mods being the thing that gives you the bulk of the "look". And, IMO, that set up makes the vanilla game looks worse.

Personally, I like to just use Imaginator with my mod list. Tweaking the colors and lighting slightly is, IMO, far better than any ENB, especially since it doesn't have the hassle and incompatibilities of one. Just boosting the contrast and saturation and enhancing the colors and just... mm, heaven. Best of all, it's hardly a hassle. Couple it with some mods and I am butter.

ELFX / Enhanced Lights and FX and Climates Of Tamriel are really great to have in any set up.

Manmangler

Yep those are always matter of taste, some like daughter and some like mother.

For me, I like little more saturated world than others, but I dont stand Blur, deapth of field or head bobbing, or too narrow FOV.

I havent use before Climates of tamriel, EN/SweetFX, ELFX or dynavision/imigator
Becuase I have previously ATI 4890 Oc and it runs very limits with other graphigs mods (Still FPS about 40) but 1 GB memory limit its. I buyed GTX 670 in may and forgot test those. Now when I have Gtx 780, I'll try many things.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts