• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
:eek:

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I've seen that before but I don't think that I've ran into one of them yet in the wild.

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
I'm already terrified

Onyx Black

Lord of Onyx
I know a lot of people love the Laser Musket. I made mine a Six-Crank Capacitor and called it the Semi-Corporeal Existence. The gist is, one second you're alive, the next... Well... Look at that goo.

I also love just firing a plopse Laser Rifle(unmodded basically) at enemies, I love Laser Rifles.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Survival mode is a b*tch. Makes the game a nightmare...

At least I got a bleeding automatic pipe rifle. That makes it better...

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
First Fallout game I have bought, and its been really enjoyable. I have 5 default weapons (An Institute Rifle, Shotgun, Sniper, Power Fist and Missile Launcher) and use whatever armor gives the best Damage, Energy and Radiation resistance overall, so I don't believe I'm following a particular character archetype.

Faction wise:
I'm very conflicted about the Institute. Aside from the obvious reason for siding with them, their ideals I actually prefer to the BoS or Railroad, because they actually have a plan for rebuilding society. Yet after hearing so many negative things about them which can be considered at least partially true it's difficult to invest trust into their cause.

Has anybody else become particularly invested in the Settlement system? After the 4th isolated farm is allied with the Minutemen they become a bit difficult to manage.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
First Fallout game I have bought, and its been really enjoyable. I have 5 default weapons (An Institute Rifle, Shotgun, Sniper, Power Fist and Missile Launcher) and use whatever armor gives the best Damage, Energy and Radiation resistance overall, so I don't believe I'm following a particular character archetype.

Faction wise:
I'm very conflicted about the Institute. Aside from the obvious reason for siding with them, their ideals I actually prefer to the BoS or Railroad, because they actually have a plan for rebuilding society. Yet after hearing so many negative things about them which can be considered at least partially true it's difficult to invest trust into their cause.

Has anybody else become particularly invested in the Settlement system? After the 4th isolated farm is allied with the Minutemen they become a bit difficult to manage.
My biggest problem with the Institute is they actually lack a plan to rebuild society. They create all this tech, but to what end? They've had the ability to shape the Commonwealth for good, but instead they kidnap innocents and wipe out towns. And their reason is never explained.

Their sole purpose is to develop tech. But there's no practicality to it. Synth Gorillas are cool and all, but Bioscience should focus on crops. If they wanted to better the Commonwealth, shouldn't they focus on tech to rebuild society, not to develop soldiers and slaves? A strain of radiation resistant crops would be far more effective in diplomacy than what they're doing.

And if they wanted to be secretive, they're doing a piss poor job of it. They have teleportation tech, fake humans and more, but they revealed themselves to be an entity that exists and hurts the commonwealth. They've done a terrible job in their goals, which make little sense.

Sorry, my rant. The BoS is a much better evil faction in my opinion.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Has anyone used the build limit exploit for settlements?

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Has anyone used the build limit exploit for settlements?
If you're refering to the gun glitch, yes.

For the uninitiated, if you drop a bunch of weapons, go into settlement mode and store them in the workshop, the game assumes you're deleting objects. This lowers the build limit and can effectively mean that you can build until your console/computer explodes.

Mercutio

I need your guys' help

I'm trying to look for "heavy leather armor"
If you have the Mantis armor (armguard and left greave) then you know what I'm talking about. It's not like the other leather armor (It's stronger and looks different)
It's looks really damn good with the BOS Officer Uniform

PLS HALP/ give me a location for some parts

Last edited:

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
The Battle of Bunker Hill was great. I was with the Institute, but only the Railroad was hostile towards me. My issue is; I didn't inform the BoS of the attack (although they were there anyway). Will this have negative consequences further down the line? You see I'm still undecided between the BoS or Institute, so if Liberty Reprimed is completed am I automatically dooming the Institute?

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Yeah at the Bunker Hill mission too I'm just not sure if it's a point of no return.

Mercutio

I g

I guess the real question is. Who do I have to kill to get them?
I'm wearing the BOS officer uniform with the Heavy Leather Armor

You find the Uniform off of Officer brandis (I think?)
The heavy leather is tricky because sometimes it doesn't show you if it's actually heavy leather in the name (just says "leather chestpiece") so you can counter this by looking at the defenses and heavy leather armor is like 20 ish defense. You can also buy it from Lucas the armor trader. It's a unique heavy leather armguard and a greave. It's called Mantis. Otherwise check your traders because they have a chance of having heavy leather in stock.

Mercutio

Btw, I found out why it was black. It's because I modified it to shadow or something. Looks epik

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts