• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
This thread is for discussing anything related to FO4. Weapon/armor mods, Locations, Factions, so on and so forth.

This is not a spoiler free zone. But do try use the Spoiler tags or give a fair warning when posting.

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
SPOILERS

PLS

If you side with the BOS, you can kill the institute and the Railroad then if you side with the Minutemen, and do a bunch of missions you'll eventually get to a point where it tells you to destroy the BOS and that's how you basically kill all of the "factions" (quoted because Minutemen are technically a faction but, as Nuro said, "Neutral")

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I like swords. (Especially the Electrified Serrated Chinese Officer's sword my current char has)

The Phoenician

I forgot to mention that screen shots are encouraged.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
About damn time a thread like this showed up.

I have two characters. One is siding with Railroad, and the other one is siding with the Institute. Both will likely do the Minutemen as well. But if worst comes to worst, either character can desert the latter at the drop of a hat. I find the Minutemen underwhelming, and Preston is a lousy companion.

The Phoenician

About damn time a thread like this showed up.

I have two characters. One is siding with Railroad, and the other one is siding with the Institute. Both will likely do the Minutemen as well. But if worst comes to worst, either character can desert the latter at the drop of a hat. I find the Minutemen underwhelming, and Preston is a lousy companion.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
In case anyone hasn't done it, do the USS Constitution quest. Now. Seriously, best side quest in the game.

Seriously do it.

M'aiqaelF

if you're going heavy weapons it's a great mission!

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
ikr
that end though

Did you know that you can go back and visit them? Just take the elevators there

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
In case anyone hasn't done it, do the USS Constitution quest. Now. Seriously, best side quest in the game.

Seriously do it.
One of my friends had a hell of a time with that quest. But it's on my list.

Children of Atom are either a major asspain or laughably easy, depending on if you remember to bring a hazmat suit. :p

M'aiqaelF

ikr
that end though

Did you know that you can go back and visit them? Just take the elevators there
Yeah, I strongly suspect that the story really isn't over and it will continue in one of the DLCs

M'aiqaelF

M'aiqaelF

It would be really cool if they go somewhere with the Cabot house quests in the DLCs. I'm reading Lorenzo Cabot's journal right now about his trip to Arabia and visiting the place he discovers (the journal refers to an archaelogical expedition to Arabia), and it would be really cool to be a part of the return visit he refers to in the journal.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts