1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

All DLC is now available for PS3

Discussion in 'Skyrim Articles' started by Rex Prime, Feb 24, 2013.

1. rickard hultgren

i have played over 100 hourers on skyrim and it lags more and more i play why ? Please tell me so i can understand.

2. DragonBoneBow

DragonBoneBow New Member

I have hearthfire and dawnguard and i think they are worth the money

3. Pepe Le Pew

Pepe Le Pew New Member

I appreciate this comment. You are a very kind and caring person and I wanted to thank you for being so nice. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. jonathan90

jonathan90 well known member

Your very welcome:) I know that ps3 players deserve so much better then having to be told that the DLC would never make it to ps3.But bathesda were dead wrong. I think all gamers including all ps3 players deserve to have a equal deal with all xbox 360 and p.c players from the start of the release of the skyrim DLC.:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xx_Lost_in_Revenge_xX

As you play more and more, the save file builds up, due to the constant changing of item placement. This is the bad part of the Creation Engine, they still can't fix this. I don't get it, but hopefully they make a patch.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rickard hultgren

Thanks i hope to that they patch it really soon because i love skyrim and all the elder scrolls

7. DANRAM69

DANRAM69 New Member

Hearthfire has been really good so far, nice to have extra safe-houses etc....from the 3 add-ons, this is the 1st priority

• Like Like x 1
  8. DANRAM69

DANRAM69 New Member

Last quote was good, that save file just gets bigger & bigger. Just keep 1 saved file, Ive had multiple games saved & I had problems loading till I erased UN-nessecary "saves" & I just kept the 1 save file. I had the same problem with the Fallout games as well, which is made by the same company. I'm a marathon player too, usually spending 12hrs a session playing & towards the end I notice the console gets warmer & noisier, so "Console Cooling Breaks" are essential for long play sessions. Due to the games Linear nature ( you have freedom to do any mission or not) , as the game progresses you will accumulate various missions, some can be started & "put on hold" , not completed, but they remain in the "QUEST MENU" , try completing/clearing a few missions from the menu. Also expanding the game in any way via adding any extra DLC, buliding properties, wives, kids, chickens, horses, cows & moving items from place to place etc....thats going to slow down operation too, cause its EXTRA content from when you 1st started playing, when it was at its minimalist.

• Like Like x 1