• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KoolAidKat

I have tried reloading 5 saves. 10 times on each save. I have tried standing in the center of the arrow, I have tried fast traveling after listening to Parthanax then wait 24 hours then travel back and open the elder scroll nothing is working for me at all. Do I really have to just stop playing my level 42 character? I spent so much time just to get a game breaking bug? I’m on Xbox1 so I can’t use computer commands

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
What platform are you on?

And by "won't show up", what was the last thing you did (I suppose last segment of the quest)?

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
I'd be happy to help you out my friend! What quest are you speaking of specifically? The one where you are at the top of High Hrothgar with the Elder Scroll and Parthunaax?

KoolAidKat

I'd be happy to help you out my friend! What quest are you speaking of specifically? The one where you are at the top of High Hrothgar with the Elder Scroll and Parthunaax?
Yes that’s where I am. I go back in time and then just sit there and wait but I get trapped in a cut scene where 3 people don’t do anything and they yell out here alduin comes but he never shows up

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
What system? and do you use mods? In all the research I've done, this problem usually stems from mod collisions and issues.

Latest posts