Xbox 360 Alduin, Throat of the World

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

I worked for a good hour the other day trying to defeat Alduin. Then I saw something about getting Shadowmere working for the Dark Brotherhood. I'd been there already, as well as the Thieve's Guild. After finishing one major assassination, I got Shadowmere . I fast traveled my char, Shadowmere and Serana to the Throat of the World. You cannot fight while on Shadow,ere, but, the hore is "immortal", and when Alduin lands, Shadowmere will attack Alduin.

I also "shouted" up the Dragon I defeated while helping Serana find her Mother. I easily used Marked For Death and Dragonrend, while Serana, Shadowmere, Paarthurnax and Ohdaaving (I forget the spelling). Also the Talos Amulet to reduce periods between Shout's, Helmet of Unburning help. After several hits of both shouts, Alduin landed, and I nailed him again while Shadow,ere and Serana tanked, and the other two Dragons had at him. After each Dragonrend shout, I used Fireball's and my Fireball Staff. It wasn't long before Alduin gave up and split.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts