• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I noticed that, I never got around to experimenting with my ingredients, still working on several other Skyrim related projects.

TGW

It was VERY hard for me to take the time last night to do so because I just wanted to play! lol

I only made it through about 1/3rd of the list you posted here but should have much more time on the weekend so I can add to the new post.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I'm still working on a comprehensive Mining List of every vein of Ore, as well as creating an extremely large map that will have everything on it, including mining locations. In addition to these 2 projects I am also working on several Walk Throughs. So I tend to get side tracked....lol

TGW

I'm still working on a comprehensive Mining List of every vein of Ore, as well as creating an extremely large map that will have everything on it, including mining locations. In addition to these 2 projects I am also working on several Walk Throughs. So I tend to get side tracked....lol
Nooooooo! Really? I don't get it... :rolleyes:

:D

Lawrence22

Thanks this was very useful. Helped me come up with a potion that restores health and stamina while fortifying one handed at the same time. Very useful for my charachter. Bear claws, Charred skeever hide and Rock warbler egg in case anyone is interested.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I've updated the Fortify Two-handed in the list. There will possibly be other updates in the future to the other Effects as I'm still working on them.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I've added ..... Invisibility 2 - Invisibility for 25 seconds, Cures all diseases ( Charus Eggs, Mudcrab Chitin, Vampire Dust) ...... to the list

superchache39

Amazing Guide! I was in the dark about Alchemy because I did not fully understand it. I now have a better understanding because of your guide, Thanks so much!

AstroSteve

Dovahking

redrkt

Premium Member

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Bump

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Bump.

mellojoe

Does anyone have a list of valueable potions that can be made from common ingrediants?

For example, the Resist Frost potion can be sold for about 100 septims even at low skill/quality. And yet it can be made from simple Snowberries and Purple Mountain Flowers which are found all over the place. Some ingrediants are harder to come across than others, but flowers like these are among the easiest to locate on a consistent basis. One could quite simply collect 10 of each without much trying, create 10 potions of Resist Frost, and collect 1,000 bucks. This makes for an easy source of income, alchemy skill, and speech skill.

Any othere easy to acquire, high-value potions list?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

mellojoe

Yeah, I had gone through that post, and it kind of illustrates my point. Some of those ingrediants require you to go to a single specific point on the map. Other ingrediants are more or less everywhere.

I'll see if I can put a quick list together of potions that sell for significantly more than the work needed to acquire them. The work spent putting together a 400 potion might be the same as putting together 6 or 7 100 value potions. I don't know.

Maybe I'm just lazy, but picking up all the snowberries while I'm makinga pitstop at the College seems so much easier than trying to find Giant Toes and chicken eggs. Grabbing the flowers while I run between cities is a no brainer. Remembering to jump into the lakes to grab fish is a bit more out of the way.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Giant Toes are available at the Potion Merchants or just kill a Giant.
Chicken Eggs are available at any farm.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
B B Bu Bu Bum Bum Bump.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts