• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Is toxius really changing his kingdom? Also, yeah, money brings spies, which means Etumas is Rotafar's NSA.
    Indeed, he's been talking about his new city state idea for quite a while.

Keep up the good work guys, I'm impressed so far.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
    Why thank yous :p yer so niiice.

By the way, where did skyrimosity and Orien Tarrik go? o_O Day done gone poof!

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Sorry. I am trying to find something to actually post about lol. I'll get a post up sometime soon.

I know that feeling :p there's a lot of intros still to come though, don't feel like you're being rushed. We're also still waiting for KCs from Daryl, Tox and Nyo, so if you guys would like to hurry a little it'd be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Boom, my KC.
    I do still however have so much to add...

Dabiene Caristiana

Dang man, nice. Lots of stuff there o_O

So Daryl and Nyo are the only ones left? What about skyrimosity? Or is he out?

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Yes, Nyo and Daryl have to post their KCs, and moisty said his KC won't change, so he's still in.

I love your kingdom, Toxius, just don't overdo it with the mechanics and technology. This is a fantasy roleplay, but we have to keep it realistic as well. Also you'l probably be the only enemy of the republic, having so many riches and not willing to share them, you egoistical halfman.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    When i said airships though, I mean epically crafted hot air balloons. They aren't very fast at all, and are purely platonic. Just small transports for the rich, and others.

Dabiene Caristiana

Should we make it a general rule to post at least once a week?

Also, should anyone 'disappear' perhaps we can treat their kingdoms like NPC kingdoms?

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Love it tox. Yet again doom beat me to it, take it easy on the tech [emoji14]

Last edited:

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    I will, but usually the fantasy setting implies a way for technology that is usually powered by magic. Like crystal lanterns (smokeless and don't require energy).
    It's not like I'm going to have battletanks or machine guns, or telephones or anything really advanced.
    I'm not going steampunk, just an amazing fantasy with swords and starves and little machines of convenience.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Goddamnit,
    447622.jpg

isn't that a bloody brilliant creature...

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
    Yes, Nyo and Daryl have to post their KCs, and moisty said his KC won't change, so he's still in.

I love your kingdom, Toxius, just don't overdo it with the mechanics and technology. This is a fantasy roleplay, but we have to keep it realistic as well. Also you'l probably be the only enemy of the republic, having so many riches and not willing to share them, you egoistical halfman.

I haven't seen a response in the conversation.. I asked about the Tribes. and if that is okay, is there stuff you guys like to see added and/or changed?

And to be fully honest, another problem faced. I'm having personal.. struggles let's put it like that. Also kinda unsure how a post should look like. As in, what activities do I need to cover? Can I write stories that happen inside my kingdom? Or should it always be like "The kingdom does this and that"?

Last edited:

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Stories that happen inside your kingdom, plus the kingdom can do this and that.
    speak of everyday life, your heir training, or even infantry training.
    Speak of some interesting encounters, maybe your heir is messing around with another clan chief's daughter, and they find out and get angry.
    There's a lot you can say.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!

I haven't seen a response in the conversation.. I asked about the Tribes. and if that is okay, is there stuff you guys like to see added and/or changed?

And to be fully honest, another problem faced. I'm having personal.. struggles let's put it like that. Also kinda unsure how a post should look like. As in, what activities do I need to cover? Can I write stories that happen inside my kingdom? Or should it always be like "The kingdom does this and that"?

Nyo, you have to be creative. You can pick one of the tribes in the union, name it, name the chief's family, and make your own story of how you unite the clans. The KC i made for the Koraki clans is only a sheet of paper, you can write anything you want on it. You can unite the clans and make them a kingdom, and show their struggle of embracing new civilisation, you can make them conquerors and invade other nations, there's limitless potential.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
    Nyo, you have to be creative.

I know, but that is one of my weaknesses, even when I'm feeling alright. Now I'm feeling like crap.. I feel really bad about this, but I can't really help it.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Well, at least try and see where it takes you.
    Everybody has to start somewhere.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    hurrdurr3.jpg

So in this map, I painted which parts of the new continent the kelvash control. Now you can obviously tweak this to your liking but my idea was the clans learned how ships work by trading across that sea inside your kingdom.

Climate-wise, they can't expand below their current point because south of what you have is just frozen wasteland. The islands in the bottom right corner could be inhabited, possibly a starting spot if a new player decides to join, otherwise they're just uncharted.

Another thing, Rotafar is really the two original continents, but the inhabitants of the continents thought there was no other landmass and so they've called the whole world Rotafar. In reality, the kelvash can call the world something else, and you can have dialogues that refer to the continent of Rotafar and not the world
    ex "A strange land we've sailed to, this Rotafar"

Finally, since the Feroci really only ruled over Rotafar, Orien has a completely different history and culture.

We should get to naming the other two continents, Orien and Dabs you can create some NPC kingdoms near you for extra realism.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts