• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Seriously I wrote half a KC's worth and was nearly done. I should have posted the vampires as soon as I finished rather than submitting them with werewolves. I'll get them done but it might take longer than I thought.

Ugh. I am so pissed. Yes, I'm moaning about it. Omfg.

Also no, I hadn't. I was going to, that's why I was looking for it. Because I was worried I'd lose it. Too late.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    SERIOUSLY OMFG SO MUCH WORK LOST OMFG ITS LIKE THE MASS EFFECT 3 ENDING

ALL THIS WORK IVE DONE

JUST GONE. DOESNT MATTER. OMFG.

(I actually didn't mind the endings... Extended version.... They were good.. Right? Right?)

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Yes Daryl, I thought they were good. I've told you that before lol. I'm so sorry about all your lost work. It's not fair and you didn't expect it. Now all you can do is start over, and this time your work will be tighter, more focused, more detailed in all the right places. You know exactly what you want to do and on the whole it will be better. I promise. Just take a step back, breathe deep, take a piss and start with the first sentence.

Also I'm working on my first post now. I've been brainstorming over the last few days and started writing it last night. I've been working on it on and off throughout the day. This is the first time ever I've started a post and not finished it in a single sitting. That's how much work it is. You guys have given me, a veteran RP'er, a real challange and I sincerely thank you for that.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    It's done! My first post is done! I didn't get to the part with Alice but I'll post that later. I wanted to get the Conclave and Solaran politics fleshed out for you guys as well as new world events that we should all worry about. Hope you guys enjoy! Considering how much the Solarans know I expect many discussion of kings and generals about where my fleet is, and where it's going ;)

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Great post Simus. It gave a really good idea of how the Conclave works. It seems Vorrindor is becoming central to everything :p once I wrap up the Li'ivi which is a short story line, and me and doom wrap up our massive plans for the wedding, I'll make room for helping the fleet with the Hollowed.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Excellent. And I'm glad you liked it. With the rating system gone comments help me know what I did well. I'm glad you like the Conclave. It provides done nice contrast to the king and court governments you guys have and while it's heavily based on the Migrant Fleet's Conclave but as we've only seen it once I had a lot of space.

I'd like to make the Hollows the big mysterious threat in the east, where we really don't know what they want for most of the RP. Small islands disappearing, coastal raids, kidnappings, counter attacks by us. All leading up to a huge invasion.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Omfg Im so mad about losing my work. I know I know, gotta get over it, but OMFG I STILL CANT BELIEVE I LOST MY ENTIRE GNJHGBNJGHSDBGJSDJGJNSJGDSJGJNSGJKGDVSDKNDGJNSDJKGBSDHGBJSDGNKSJDGBKJSDGBJSDKGBSHDGBHSDGBKSJDGBDSKHBGHKSDGBJKSDNGJSD VMSXCMKSNOUDHFIUWPOSCKSDJNVJSDBGUISDYGIOWDJIFSDFNJDSJFJDSBFJSDGBJSDGBSDGOSDIINKSDVMOSDJAFPVMJDSIBGYSGOUDNFSKON I WILL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FNJDNGIUSGHFUAOJSJFNSDJFNBHDSGBODFN I HATE YOU JDSFNUJSDGHUIDGHOIDFJSKJGNSJDGBHISUDOGDISJDGNSIDGBSDJGNDSKFNDSUIGB NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DGBSDGHDSJVSDBFSYDUGB

Sorry, I'n my keyboard mashing rage I quoted Anakin from Star Wars III: Revenge of the sith. Also, Ezio from AC... Okay, sorry for the induced rage. Just started thinking on rewriting it all again.. Ugh... Farrout.... So jdusgnsuidsdkjnvisudgn omg.

Okay sorry.

Anyway, this might have some delay and sorry about that. Next week I have a camp, so it might not be done till after that. I'll keep you updated though, but posting in the RP will take priority over the race. Although I think by the time I am done my next post in this RP I will be nearly done the vampires and wolfies too, that is a prediction. But guys, you would not believe the amount of sheer anger resonating within me right now. I wrote so much, and I can't even remember the poem I wrote. It was actually OK I think, I edited it so much to get it word perfect. Now it's all gone. Agh, I will stop bringing it up now.

Wish me luck. This is going to suck some major gonads, I was very passionate in writing the race and just... Omg. Ok. It's in the past now. After this sentence I will not grieve the loss of my work, okay, starting now.

Great post Simus, looking forward to seeing your nation develop. Try not to go to war with me, that would be a rather unfortunate event for both of us. Do you have any plans for the hollows?

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    The Sundred Isles

MAp1.jpg
    Ruling Dynasty:

The Sergals
    Taerst Sergal aged 140 (looks to be in his late 60’s) is the standing king of the Sundred Isles on behalf of the god Nagaros. He was bestowed this honour for being one of the most committed to Nagaros.

Allera Sergal aged 152 is wife to Taerst and although not as devoted to Nagaros as him, worships him only to not upset Taerst.

Joane Sergal aged 24 is the first born daughter to Allera and Taerst. She is wise and kind unlike her father and retains most of her mother’s features. She is Alinder’s closest friend, with Joane always looking after him.

Ailan Sergal aged 23 is the first born son to Allera and Taerst, Everybody believes for him to be a decent and powerful heir. However Ailan really just wants the throne for himself and would do anything.

Alinder Sergal aged 18 is the youngest of the siblings and is just as his mother and sister, whom he looks up to. He doesn’t share the thirst for power or religion just as his father and brother and hopes to one day escape his servitude to Nagaros. Joane is his closest friend.

Nagaros Incarnate - The God and lord of Fire

Dukes of the Isles

Duke Yandis Blackmoore

Duke Byron Isol

Duke Leuq Isir

Duke Jared Isir
    Delegation of Nagaros

Head Brother Diego Winslett of Nagaros

Sister Aldren Sythem of Nagaros

Brother Phados Yam of Nagaros

Military generals, Captains and king’s Guardsmen and Guardswomen

General Kevlin Isol

General Zeril Isol

Captain Aurick Blackmoore

Captain Ismore Grimm

Captain Isabel Fleance

Protector Gavis Sterwid

Protector Karril Reveis

Protector Fandis Weir
    Stewards

Brentley Houley

Arris Tubin

John Eles

The Priors, speakers of Nagaros

Darris Oakley

Mordred Yelise

Gabe lennon

Leandra Govindis

The Risen

Duncan Stormwind aged 112 (looks to be in his 50’s)

Saroth Gameon

Dimetri Salus

Javis Stormwind-Windbrook

Religion:

The Kingdom is directly controlled by its religion. The Kindred of the Sundred Isles worship the Fire god Nagaros, and their island was perfect for the practice of their fire magic. The Sundred Isles did not always worship him, and were forced to due to unforeseen circumstances which also lead to them becoming the Kindred. Current a molten creature claims to be the direct incarnate of Nagaros and is the current leader of The Isles. The standing king acts on his behalf and only he and the Delegation have seen this Incarnate.

Politics:

The Isles is currently a subjugated Theocracy with the leader being the incarnate of the God Nagaros. This incarnate arose when Mount Vil’ganis erupted. The standing king Taerst controls the kingdom under the supervision of Nagaros, whom he is deeply committed to. There are also various dukes that report and conduct the activities of each of the major towns.

Territory:

Map.jpg

Sundred Castle: The mainland for the Sundred Isles. This is where the king and high Citizens live.

Old Vanlinor: This is where the poor live; it was not repaired in the Eruption and mainly consists of burnt buildings and makeshift housing. The king promises to change this

Southern Laninor: This is the place of the middle class and merchants

Eastern Laninor: This is mainly farmlands fed from the rich volcanic soil. Farmers and middle class live here

Eaorlands: This is the holy lands and mainly the clergy to Nagaros live, this is also the place where everybody should pray at.

The Molten Core: This is Vil’ganis, also the temple to Nagaros and where he stays. Nagaros cannot venture out as he was weakly summoned or conjured. Vil’ganis is still an active volcano and most of the lava flow is now directed towards the sea. Nagaros promises that as long as they serve and worship him, he will keep it that way.

Echo and Valinor Point: Watch towers and mainly guardsmen live here. The small islands in between is used as barracks and harbours for traders.

Risen Hideout: This is the main encampment of Duncan Stormwind and his few loyal.

Military:

Soldiers loyal to the Sundred Isles is about 8 500, about 2000 of them serve the navy. There are a further 500 that serve the king and guard the cities, except for old Valinor as there is little potential seen within there. There are about 2000 battle mages which mainly serve in fire magic. There are 4000 infantry which are divided into archer, cavalry and battle divisions.

Archer - 1000

1st -250

2nd – 475

3rd - 275

Cavalry – 500

1st – 125

2nd - 375

Battle - 2500

1st – 750

2nd – 750

3rd – 250

4th – 250

5th – 500

Navy:

The Sundred isle has about 10 ships dedicated to offensive tactics. There are 25 trading ships and some an unnamed amount of private merchant ships.

Wealth:

The Sundred Isles is separated into different zones which mainly cater for certain casts of people. The rich get to live near the castle, where it’s well guarded. The priests also get to live in the well-guarded holy district. While the middle class and farmlands which are guarded, but the guards in these areas often slack off. Nobody usually ventures into Old Valinor, except the poor.

The Sundred Isles heavily relies on rich crops and gems which sprouted from the volcano. The ash also seems to be a valuable alchemy ingredient. The Sundred Isles aren’t the richest and also not quite poor.

Trade status:

The Sundred Isles are willing to Trade with any peaceful kingdom. They are also looking to spread the word of Nagaros as well.

Resources:

Volcanic Ash – Valuable alchemy ingredient.

Assorted crops – Which grows nicely from the Ash in the soil.

Gems – This also came from the volcano.

Fish and assorted arthropods – this comes from the rich coral reef and vast fish migration.

Political Stability:

Most of the politics are handled by the King Taerst, and whatever he cannot handle the delegation tries their best. When they cannot come to a decision, it is left to Nagaros. However each matter is reviewed deeply by Nagaros and his word is final. There is a rumor of a possibly uprising.

Starting stats:

Well off with a small military strength, however their land is easily defendable. They would not be able to afford a war.

Extra information:

The preset.​

Vaninor was once a noble and peaceful kingdom, stemming their roots from the ancient ages of slavery where they overthrew their Harpy oppressors at a late stage with their given power of Sacrifice. The noble family of that time, The Stormwinds, urged that the Sacrifice be forgotten and never used again unless in the extreme of situations. The policy lasted for a long time. Then the people of Vaninor started to become ill. The first cases were extreme and resulted in death. However that was only a dozen or so and the rest were just ill.

Nagaros, The Cleanser.​

Kalgis, the king’s mage, healer and alchemist was the first to react. As if he knew a plague was about to happen. He ordered that all citizens report to the nearest healing centre where they would take a small blood sample and return to him, which he would collect. Unbeknownst to anyone Kalgis was the one that started the plague with the Sacrifice of his Wife and three children. He then mixed all the land’s blood together and planned to form the ultimate Sacrifice to please his god, Nagaros. He caused the eruption of Val’ganis and sacrificed more than half the total population. There after he become known as Kalgis the insatiable. In the aftermath, only about 70 000 were left of the 500 000 and thus the Nagaros incarnate revealed himself. He was displeased at his failure in being summoned completely and however only being trapped inside Val’ganis he did not reveal this. He ordered the citizens to worship and serve him or they would be brought death. He offered his blessing of fire and the chance to rebuild their great nation and extend beyond that. Most of the citizens accepted and were turned into the Kindred. A race of humans blessed with the molten fire of Nagaros (Doubles the human life span and other numerous benefits), their veins glowed like fire embers, and their eyes glowed like lava. The Brightness of the glow seemed to represent their age. The blessing also extended their lives. The event also leads to fire beings to be made. They are either servants to Nagaros or insane and pillage the surrounding areas. They are called the Noth.

One family, the Stormwinds was the ones to refuse the blessing and sought to leave the lands. However the citizens had other plans. They were brought to Nagaros where one by one they were executed, except the King, Duncan Stormwind. He was imprisoned and forced to watch as Nagaros corrupted his Kingdom. He later escaped and formed the Risen. He was given the blessing to extend his torture.

Sergal’s​

Taerst Sergal helped Kalgis in his plan to summon Nagaros. Although he did not play as a great contribution as him, Nagaros knew he could be trusted and so made him the King behind the master. The Sergals remains loyal to Nagaros to this day.

It has been 92 years since the ruling of the Stormwind family and eruption of Vil’ganis. Duncan was only 20 when he lost his Kingdom and everything he knew.

The Kindred are hot blooded humans transformed by the molten blessing of Nagaros, or the Nagaros incarnate who was summoned by the major Sacrifice of a previous Kingdom. Nagaros incarnate has not reached his full power and cannot do much other than control the volcano he dwells in and the lava which comes out of it. Much of the Volcano was created as a sort of temple and has a separate sort of throne for Nagaros. The kindred are able to survive in water, but prefer their water to be just as warm as they are or even close to boiling as they drink, swim or bathe in it. Ice is usually a major drawback for them and tires them out. They also age normally to the age of about 16 to 18 and then their aging slows down. Nagaros claims it Doubles the human life span, and they might live even long. To it too earlier to tell.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Well I had time to get my KC together and post it.
    Tell me if you love it or whatever's wrong with it.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Molten Core?? You have a Vanilla WoW raid?! That's awesome!

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Molten Core?? You have a Vanilla WoW raid?! That's awesome!

Haha. Inspiration is everywhere. But yes I just got fed up with naming stuff, I'm bad at naming things. Hence Nagaros (Ragaros) and the Molten Core. Even though I haven't played WoW past like level 20 but still play Warcraft 3 tft with friends, when I get the chance.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Warcraft 3 and TFT were my crack in middle school. I love pointing out all the references in WoW from those games since it practically oozes with them. And my dad, who is a completely hooked on wow whereas I am not, doesn't get ANY of them :D

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Warcraft 3 and TFT were my crack in middle school. I love pointing out all the references in WoW from those games since it practically oozes with them. And my dad, who is a completely hooked on wow whereas I am not, doesn't get ANY of them :D

These days I love the custom spawn based maps they've created. Also you really have to follow the lore (not just from the warcraft games, but Diablo and starcraft as well. I think there were more) to be able to get any of them References. Some of them are obvious and there's also some that's quite surprising.
    I think you could find Tyrion Lannister as an Gnome in WoW. If I remember correctly. It's also surprising how in depth the lore is for the world.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Warcraft 3 was the game of my childhood. Take the sword and fight the horde! Really sad they didn't make W4, as I just can't bring myself to playing WoW(or any MMORPGS for that matter)

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    I think this site is going through its rebel teen years and doing lots of experimenting. They completely revamped the layout of the text box, I think for the better (though still getting used to it). Then they took out ratings then added them back in and I think they took out the like button because I could like a few hours ago but not anymore. Meh.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    You're right! I can't see the rating I just made even though I'm happy the ratings are back but the Like button is gone!

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Just to keep you updated: I filled in vampire relations with the yunta, which clocked in a few informative paragraphs. About the size of my last post in the fallout RP I'd say.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts