After hundreds of hours I finally encountered...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

There is a random encounter area just over the hill behind the Khajiit camp at Dawnstar where I have twice encountered werewolves (@ 1 in 10 spawns)
Also an area to the NW of Dragontooth Crater in the Reach where a Farmer becomes a werewolf and kills his ladyfriend.

Agreed that the frequency of appearance is far too low.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Thanks for the info. I am on my way to kill him. There should not be any other werewolf but the companinons and myself. He is done already !!

Liger

I have run into afew wild Werewolfs, the wiki said something like, more likely to run into werewolfs in Whiterun hold or falcreth (SP) hold , more at night and when rainning?? AS for werebears, I JUST downloaded dragonborn DLC 4 days ago and earlyer today I found 3 werebears. I guess I was lucky, I was on one side of the river they on the other, arrowed them to death

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I have run into afew wild Werewolfs, the wiki said something like, more likely to run into werewolfs in Whiterun hold or falcreth (SP) hold , more at night and when rainning?? AS for werebears, I JUST downloaded dragonborn DLC 4 days ago and earlyer today I found 3 werebears. I guess I was lucky, I was on one side of the river they on the other, arrowed them to death
unlike Werewolves Wearbears are quite easy to find as they tend to spawn in the same area fairly often would you believe though that they are actually a lot weaker then werewolves in terms of Level and stats

Liger

THe Island is smaller then the mainland too so I would be easyer to to find all the spawn points, and they are more then likely closer togeather. so jumping from one spawn point to the next you will find them faster. at least in my mind it sounds easyer

Liger

but then again since we are talking about a Dragonborn DLC animal (werebears) should this not be in the DragonBorn area??

Rimfaxe96

I'll never forget my first experience with werebears. I saw a group of naked guys running at me and I decided to fight them bare handed laughing my ass off. I thought it was a weird glitch and then they turned into werebears and I screamed and ran like a little girl.

Could have been me, only that my chracter really is female and that I slashed with my sword at them screaming around like a maniac.
Damn you Bethesda, at least give us a warning. ><

And that one quest where you have to find one of the Skaal's brother who suddenly turns into a Werebear right in front of you terrified me even more. It's like becoming a werewolf, only worse because you turn completely savage and apparently can't even control your own mind. :eek:

Or that one dungeon of theirs. Luckily I somehow managed to climb on top of a mountain and looked down at them, but damn, even with my sneak being almost at the 90s they almost found me if I hadn't crawled a little bit further along the mountainside.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer

Brewman

Do I look worried?
Had to take out a wild WW once, felt bad because new char. is one too, it should have recognized her. Also if one more guard tells me I smell like a wet dog I'm going to introduce him to one lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts