After about 1 year or so....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
I've decided to return. To Skyrim. Like, what? Which time is this? I lost the count...
Seeing same old faces, but encountering them in different ways... well... not always.
3-4 days passed, here's what happened:
-So, I decided to continue developing Taric (Michaels' reincarnation), and there I pay a visit to Nahkriin. Finished him with Fire Breath. IT - WAS - SO - DAMN - SATISFYING !!! Like, seeing him reducing to ashes while my screen blurs from heat of my breath and then slowly fading away and then.... urghh, I need to slow down.
-Male housecarls are actually bi... like, wtf Calder you're in a wrong universe...This was completely new for me...
-Delphine being douchebag as always. I still want to nail her head on Alduin's Wall. "Paathurnax needs to die, and it falls on you to kill him, until then we can't offer you our help, blah, blah, blah..." WHY? JUST WHY does it fall on me to kill him? Her very request contradicts itself. I'm not with Blades unless I kill Paathurnax. And since it's their honor that's on stake, WHY should I be the one to do it if I'm not one of them?? Then why isn't she going to kill him herself? I even brought her 3 recruits! Wait, I know. She can't, puny human.... If she were to really go for it, I wouldn't stop her, it's just that my next visit would be far from friendly... This is preposterous, insolent, arrogant and egocentric, at best.
-For the first time, I'm thinking of using Mercurio, on both, mage and Taric. Will give him good gear to see what he can do. Can't wait, since I only heard positive comments about him.
-Alduin is dead, now's the time to settle down, find myself a good wife and die in peace since no living creature can kill me. All preparations are set. I'm thane in all holds, own every house. I'm thinking of settling in Solitude as it's the most beautiful city, imo.
-To cut story short about Taric, when I lost Michael, he took over. I used console commands to lvl him up and get him geared up. In return I would drop "some" gold from my inv when I become rich. Last time I dropped gold, I think I dropped about 150k, in barrel in Windhlem (most of this gold I got from console commands). Yesterday, I did the same with 100k gold in Temple of Kynareth (this amount I earned through work though). Left it in chest which had written Steal... and then I saw all my gold there being valued as their property... I LEFT MY OWN GOLD IN THAT CHEST, and If I wanted it back I would have to STEAL IT?? INSOLENCE!! Explain this pl*ps... I can now say I donated whole country's year savings to a temple, stuff to tell your grandchildren, eh?
-Already got 'bout 50k gold now (had 4k left after I "donated"). Damn ebony stuff is everywhere, easy money.
-I found myself using Dismay shout more often now... I like the idea of my victim's mind to be in pure terror before I kill him/her.

Thanks for reading this far (if anyone reads this, that is...)

THE COURTAIN FALLS

"Alduins dead, now's the time to settle down, find myself a good wife and die in peace since no living creature can kill me."

Well put Papoy. However, in regards to your 'giving'; Once last Frostfall while on the campaign in the Rift it was suggested I leave a gift at the temple. Therefore 1 gold piece was handed to Snilf the beggar in the Riften marketplace and I received the gift of charity!

Papoy

Right! That's what one gets for 1 gold. For 100k I guess I deserve to have my own temple built, become a 10th Divine and free med care for the rest of my days... instead I got nothing. Absolutely Barbaric

Papoy

I'm stuck at this terrible problem. Can't decide what to wear at my wedding, and it's not worth creating a new thread. Lemme know your opinions, I'm staying single until I get at least 1 reply(!!)
IMG_20170505_210031.jpg IMG_20170505_210012.jpg

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I've decided to return. To Skyrim. Like, what? Which time is this? I lost the count...
Seeing same old faces, but encountering them in different ways... well... not always.
3-4 days passed, here's what happened:
-So, I decided to continue developing Taric (Michaels' reincarnation), and there I pay a visit to Nahkriin. Finished him with Fire Breath. IT - WAS - SO - DAMN - SATISFYING !!! Like, seeing him reducing to ashes while my screen blurs from heat of my breath and then slowly fading away and then.... urghh, I need to slow down.
-Male housecarls are actually bi... like, wtf Calder you're in a wrong universe...This was completely new for me...
-Delphine being douchebag as always. I still want to nail her head on Alduin's Wall. "Paathurnax needs to die, and it falls on you to kill him, until then we can't offer you our help, blah, blah, blah..." WHY? JUST WHY does it fall on me to kill him? Her very request contradicts itself. I'm not with Blades unless I kill Paathurnax. And since it's their honor that's on stake, WHY should I be the one to do it if I'm not one of them?? Then why isn't she going to kill him herself? I even brought her 3 recruits! Wait, I know. She can't, puny human.... If she were to really go for it, I wouldn't stop her, it's just that my next visit would be far from friendly... This is preposterous, insolent, arrogant and egocentric, at best.
-For the first time, I'm thinking of using Mercurio, on both, mage and Taric. Will give him good gear to see what he can do. Can't wait, since I only heard positive comments about him.
-Alduin is dead, now's the time to settle down, find myself a good wife and die in peace since no living creature can kill me. All preparations are set. I'm thane in all holds, own every house. I'm thinking of settling in Solitude as it's the most beautiful city, imo.
-To cut story short about Taric, when I lost Michael, he took over. I used console commands to lvl him up and get him geared up. In return I would drop "some" gold from my inv when I become rich. Last time I dropped gold, I think I dropped about 150k, in barrel in Windhlem (most of this gold I got from console commands). Yesterday, I did the same with 100k gold in Temple of Kynareth (this amount I earned through work though). Left it in chest which had written Steal... and then I saw all my gold there being valued as their property... I LEFT MY OWN GOLD IN THAT CHEST, and If I wanted it back I would have to STEAL IT?? INSOLENCE!! Explain this pl*ps... I can now say I donated whole country's year savings to a temple, stuff to tell your grandchildren, eh?
-Already got 'bout 50k gold now (had 4k left after I "donated"). Damn ebony stuff is everywhere, easy money.
-I found myself using Dismay shout more often now... I like the idea of my victim's mind to be in pure terror before I kill him/her.

Thanks for reading this far (if anyone reads this, that is...)

THE COURTAIN FALLS
You were gone for a year? Who would have known.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member

Papoy

You were gone for a year? Who would have known.
I know, right? I did visit these forums often, but it's been a year since I actively played Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts