1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Glitch Aetherial Crown help

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by Pronged Pickle, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Pronged Pickle

Pronged Pickle Member

Hello, I was reading that some people get three standing stones from the Aetherial Crown on accident? Has anyone figured out how to do this intentionally? For the Xbox 360.

P.S First post.
  2. mr noname

mr noname Member

i am not sure myself, but poeple might not be posting any help here since there looking for guides/tips. if you need help post this in the skyrim help section