PS3 Aela missing, not dead?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Magic!

i came back to the game after about half a year. i'm getting back into it but my memory is still pretty bad and can't really remember much. i decided i wanted to switch back to werewolf after being vampire lord for so long but for some reason i cannot find aela to switch back, i've checked everywhere, she's not dead(i hope) cause i checked the hall of the dead and that's where people said your companions die at. i just need some ideas of where she might be, i checked my house, the last werewolf quest i did, all of whiterun but to no luck. please help.

Magic!

i tried going to both of those places at first but she was nowhere to be found and underforge wouldn't open, i tried all times of the day. it's like she just vanished from existance

Magic!

i found the problem, if you cure yourself while doing her quest you can never see her again, but does anyone know a glitch of how i can?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts