• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeruhmi

I see how you are trying to acquire revenue through the ads system, however, is it possible to have the ad above the banner relocated?
I keep clicking it on autopilot - or maybe that's what you intended?
Just a little annoying having sounds come up, lol.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Keep clicking it on autopilot? What does that mean? :p

If it is really obstructive I can move it to the bottom, but I tried to make it as unobstrusive as possible. :/

Jeruhmi

I usually click on the forum banner to jump to the index, now I keep unintentionally clicking the ad banner.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Well, in my opinion banners aren't jumping on my face and I can quite easily distinguish between forum and ad banner. But maybe it's easier for them to be at bottom. Then ads wouldn't be the first thing that people see when they come to this forum.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I don’t really think it has to be changed, it doesn’t bother me at its current position above the banner. Besides, I am sure that the sponsors would like their advertisement to be as prominently placed as possible (which is usually at the top) ... just my 2¢.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Do you mean the one below “What’s new?” and the like?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts