Adventures in Calipham (Pending Title) (Idea Board)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hale Loneshadow

Hey everyone! So, I've started some actual writing non-Skyrim related, finally. I've been wanting to create my own fantasy world, adventures, characters, etc for some time now, and I think I've finally come to a solid start. Curiously, this whole idea came from an extremely vivid and lucid dream I had the other night, and ideas have been popping into my head and ergo onto paper ever since.

I plan to write at least a trilogy, depending how well this first novel takes off. I'll be eventually typing it out on my computer, so once I have a solid start I'll make a thread on here so you all can keep up with it, if you'd like to. As always, I appreciate any feedback whether it's critique or (not too insulting!) criticism!

Essentially, the (very) basic outline is this: the (first) land I've created, and where this first story will take place is called Calipham, with a capital city of the same name. The City of Calipham, and really the whole continent itself, could best be described as a fantasy version of a Medieval-era Arabic/Moroccan/Egyptian city/continent, with a deep twinge of fantasy mixed into it.

EDIT: Again, I have more ideas such as characters, etc on my paper, but I'd appreciate any ideas or feedback from anyone on the forums here! I'll be posting more as soon as I have some more concrete ideas.

DurableDiction

Paladin of the Old Order
Well, I'd love to give you ideas, but there is not much to go on here. Have you any ideas as to who the characters are or perhaps a plot?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts