PS3 Adoption? What a load of old sh!t.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sticky runes

I finally decided to give some of Skyrim's whelps a good home. Playing as my female Argonian (she's married to Belrand and they can't have children together, see, so they decided to adopt.)
I bought Lakeview manor and added the extra bedrooms on the west wing, installed all the proper furniture. Spoke to Constance Michel in response to her letter, and she wouldn't bloody let me take any of her kids. I had to actually redecorate the alchemy lab in Breezehome before asking her about adoption. So Lakeview manor isn't good enough? Bitch.

Wildroses

Should have adopted two of the street kids. Lakeview Manor would have been good enough for them, even if you hadn't added extra bedrooms.

sticky runes

Ah well, as long as it gets rid of the 'talk to constance michel' quest. Or does anything else happen if you do talk to her after taking in two strays?

Wildroses

Beats me. I've never actually gotten a letter from Constance. I think that a childhood of slavery, begging and homelessness in Windhelm is worse than growing up in an orphanage where at least one person cares about you, so I always adopt street kids.

Usulama

I should have taken that farmer's advice in Rorikstead.

The guy who tells you to never have kids or to think twice first?

The guy who complains about his kids abuses them both. His daughters can tell you that.

sticky runes

The guy who tells you to never have kids or to think twice first?

The guy who complains about his kids abuses them both. His daughters can tell you that.

the one who says "they're good for nothing at all" (I don't know who his kids are, though.)

Usulama

the one who says "they're good for nothing at all" (I don't know who his kids are, though.)

Oh yeah, him.
His name is Lemkil, has two daughters named Sissel and Britte.
He beats them both, Britte beats Sissel, Sissel aspires to become a mage and mess them both up with fireballs. If you kill him you'll get a letter from Sissel saying she knows it was you, but she's not going to tell anyone because he won't be missed.
You can adopt them both if you kill their dad. It's really sad listening to what they say...

sticky runes

Oh yeah, him.
His name is Lemkil, has two daughters named Sissel and Britte.
He beats them both, Britte beats Sissel, Sissel aspires to become a mage and mess them both up with fireballs. If you kill him you'll get a letter from Sissel saying she knows it was you, but she's not going to tell anyone because he won't be missed.
You can adopt them both if you kill their dad. It's really sad listening to what they say...

Damn! I'm gonna have to sort their family out now! So, do they end up in the orphanage if I don't adopt them after killing him?

Usulama

Damn! I'm gonna have to sort their family out now! So, do they end up in the orphanage if I don't adopt them after killing him?

Yeah, which is much better for them. Sissel is still going to get smacked by her sister, though, so you could find it in your heart to only adopt her I think she'd be happy.

sarasa

I finally decided to give some of Skyrim's whelps a good home. Playing as my female Argonian (she's married to Belrand and they can't have children together, see, so they decided to adopt.)
I bought Lakeview manor and added the extra bedrooms on the west wing, installed all the proper furniture. Spoke to Constance Michel in response to her letter, and she wouldn't bloody let me take any of her kids. I had to actually redecorate the alchemy lab in Breezehome before asking her about adoption. So Lakeview manor isn't good enough? Bitch.

You know I think I read somewhere that there can be inter-species breeding in the Elder Scrolls? Like Bretons descended from the offspring of Altmer and humans. I also read somewhere than argonians and humans can reproduce and their offspring have metallic skin but are more humanoid? I'm not really sure...

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Ah well, as long as it gets rid of the 'talk to constance michel' quest. Or does anything else happen if you do talk to her after taking in two strays?
Nope. I adopted Lucia in Whiterun and then hightailed it up to adopt Hroar the same day I married Ysolda in Riften. That got rid of the Constance quest. Thank goodness.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts