• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shelder

Just wondering if anyone has figured out how to adopt a kid from the orphanage......i've already killed the old lady for the dark brotherhood ("all hail Sithis"), but every time i go to the orphanage the lady finally stopped mourning the lost of the annoying old lady and keeps saying the the orphanage isnt ready for adoption yet.........when is it going to b ready........main story done, all guilds done and still waiting.......is there a quest required?? cant seem to find it on any of the forums/wikis

Titanburner

Premium Member
Just wondering if anyone has figured out how to adopt a kid from the orphanage......i've already killed the old lady for the dark brotherhood ("all hail Sithis"), but every time i go to the orphanage the lady finally stopped mourning the lost of the annoying old lady and keeps saying the the orphanage isnt ready for adoption yet.........when is it going to b ready........main story done, all guilds done and still waiting.......is there a quest required?? cant seem to find it on any of the forums/wikis
Where did you see this was a possibility? I have never seen anything stating that it was or giving any kind of hint that it may be.

shelder

Where did you see this was a possibility? I have never seen anything stating that it was or giving any kind of hint that it may be.

when i was searching other forums, i saw people talking about adopting children from the orphanage in Riften.

LordTalos

I don't think you can adopt any children in the game. I have dusted the entire game and would be stated in the guide book. Correct me if i'm wrong, but it would be a cool idea (in a way) or have a child with your wife lol

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
"Shhh, Daddy has to sleep so he can go kill dragons in the morning"

misty burnham

you may not be able to adopt children in skyrim but it still is fun to make your male characters husbands fight the the death am i right?

asorel

I believe upcoming DLC will include adoptable children, as well as the capability to build your own house.

DragonSlayer798

A Blade In The Shadows
Im not sure but i think there is a quest that you have to do then you can adopt im not sure because i cant do it myself because i also killed the lady because she wouldnt stop screaming!!!!!

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
No, you can't adopt children unless there's a mod, and that video showing something about adoption was just for fun by the studio and may or may not be DLC.

I believe upcoming DLC will include adoptable children, as well as the capability to build your own house.

No.
teal_Facepalm.gif
That video was the Game Jam:
"Upon completing Skyrim, the team at Bethesday Game Studios took a week where everyone was given ONE task:

"Do whatever you want, and put it in the game.""

It has literally nothing to do with DLC. We may or may not see those things as DLC or mods. It was simply what the game studio's employees did for their own fun.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

Gagh, like all Bethesda games the kids are annoying little brats. Why would you want one as a pet? Midnight snack, maybe.

why would you want one of those kids? you yourself taught them that if they have a problem they can just kill it, imagine the teenage years...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts