1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Adopting Braith?

Discussion in 'Hearthfire' started by Neriad13, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Neriad13 Premium Member

Message Count:
    So, I just read on the Elder Scrolls Wiki that if you kill a child's parents (or if they're killed by some random event), the orphaned child will then be sent to Honorhall and be available for adoption. Now, it appears that you too can become a possessive stalker and pedophile in Skyrim!

At any rate, I wonder if it's possible to kill Amren and Saffir and then adopt Braith. If I was playing a more evil character, I'd be all for it. Even so, I still kind of want to try it just to see if it can be done. Is it possible to make the most wretched child in the game your own?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Xivia4 Active Member

Message Count:
    Perhaps. You could try it and just not keep that save game. However, the real question is why in the world would you want that? :eek:
  3. Neriad13 Premium Member

Message Count:
    Simply to see if it could be done. :D Also, it'd probably be the most awful way you could possibly punish a brat. Murder her parents and then lock her in your basement to do chores for you until she grows old, bwahahahaha! I wonder if she continues to hate you after she's adopted if she actually witnessed the murders. Only one way to find out...
  4. meben15 Lord of the Meeblings

Message Count:
    :eek: All I have to say is Braith is the reason there is a killable children mod... :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. TheDovahkiin The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls

Message Count:
    To lock her in her room and treat her like a maid. Go do your chores. But master I already- GO DO YOUR FORKING CHORES!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kairee Blackblade Premium Member

Message Count:
    And here I thought it was created with Nelkir in mind...
  7. meben15 Lord of the Meeblings

Message Count:
    yes, well I vote Braith as worse. You can at least avoid Nelkir to some degree, Braith assaults you with her annoyingness EVERY time you are in Whiterun :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. stagnant94 Active Member

Message Count:
    go back to prison mr Fritzl. you shouldn't be on these forums anyway
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Saozig Hippy

Message Count:
    I have Xbox so can't get the mod. But I did once gave into my darker thoughts and chased her around Whiterun, attacking her with all the guards trying to kill me and Lydia trying to kill them. Good times.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Lisa Lisa

Message Count:
    *shudder*
    I wouldn't.. she seems a bit of a handful ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. TheDovahkiin The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls

Message Count:
    Exactly why I would, I shudder to think what I would do to that poor, innocent, sweet little hobnocker.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Kairee Blackblade Premium Member

Message Count:
    For those of you who enjoy beating the crap out of certain brats, check out "The Sociopath" in the bottom right corner. ;) That creepy grin is exactly how I imagine my Dovahkiin looks right before she shouts Nelkir across the great hall of Dragonsreach...

[IMG]
    Neriad13 likes this.