• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
So, I just read on the Elder Scrolls Wiki that if you kill a child's parents (or if they're killed by some random event), the orphaned child will then be sent to Honorhall and be available for adoption. Now, it appears that you too can become a possessive stalker and pedophile in Skyrim!

At any rate, I wonder if it's possible to kill Amren and Saffir and then adopt Braith. If I was playing a more evil character, I'd be all for it. Even so, I still kind of want to try it just to see if it can be done. Is it possible to make the most wretched child in the game your own?

Neriad13

Premium Member
Perhaps. You could try it and just not keep that save game. However, the real question is why in the world would you want that? :eek:

Simply to see if it could be done. :D Also, it'd probably be the most awful way you could possibly punish a brat. Murder her parents and then lock her in your basement to do chores for you until she grows old, bwahahahaha! I wonder if she continues to hate you after she's adopted if she actually witnessed the murders. Only one way to find out...

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
:eek: All I have to say is Braith is the reason there is a killable children mod... :D

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Simply to see if it could be done. :D Also, it'd probably be the most awful way you could possibly punish a brat. Murder her parents and then lock her in your basement to do chores for you until she grows old, bwahahahaha! I wonder if she continues to hate you after she's adopted if she actually witnessed the murders. Only one way to find out...
To lock her in her room and treat her like a maid. Go do your chores. But master I already- GO DO YOUR FORKING CHORES!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
:eek: All I have to say is Braith is the reason there is a killable children mod... :D

And here I thought it was created with Nelkir in mind...

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
And here I thought it was created with Nelkir in mind...
yes, well I vote Braith as worse. You can at least avoid Nelkir to some degree, Braith assaults you with her annoyingness EVERY time you are in Whiterun :D

stagnant94

go back to prison mr Fritzl. you shouldn't be on these forums anyway

Saozig

Hippy

I have Xbox so can't get the mod. But I did once gave into my darker thoughts and chased her around Whiterun, attacking her with all the guards trying to kill me and Lydia trying to kill them. Good times.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
*shudder*
I wouldn't.. she seems a bit of a handful ;)
Exactly why I would, I shudder to think what I would do to that poor, innocent, sweet little hobnocker.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
For those of you who enjoy beating the crap out of certain brats, check out "The Sociopath" in the bottom right corner. ;) That creepy grin is exactly how I imagine my Dovahkiin looks right before she shouts Nelkir across the great hall of Dragonsreach...

tumblr_lylp4isHmZ1r4rr2yo1_500.jpg

Braith is not a brat anymore once Amren and Saffir are dead. She was being neglected and thus, she acted out. I killed her parents and adopted her and now she's sweet to everyone.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts