• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
having an acheivement system is pretty pointless. i mean... what do you even do with them? for example on Se7ensins modding forums you unlock titles to go under your avarar when you post and make you look like a person who knows what he or she on about. yes i know it shows up on your profile when you veiw it. but who really looks at that?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Edited your post so I wouldn't go blind...

I'm unclear as to if you're suggesting something? Or un-suggesting something?

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Deadpool wants the thropy's to be more show-off like, in essence. like the Achievement thingy on xbox Live. I guess.

if you earn a title, a icon comes along with it, which you can place in your siggy. at least that is what I understod from Deadpool earlier.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Would have to be done through an addon. I'll have to see what's out there that we can afford. Renegader and I had looked for something like this way back in the day but there wasn't any good system for it for XenForo.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
I personally don't see the point in it. It's just something to make people feel important and popular.

im just trying to make rayven and renegader make use of this system. maybe for each trophy point is one entry to win a game or some sort of rare item. its pretty pointless just having a trophy system that doesnt give you recigniton for something you have done.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
im just trying to make rayven and renegader make use of this system. maybe for each trophy point is one entry to win a game or some sort of rare item. its pretty pointless just having a trophy system that doesnt give you recigniton for something you have done.

First, Ren isn't here anymore. Second, you are on an Internet forum. You don't have to be awarded for simply being here. As I said you just want it to be popular and to get a pat on your back.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
An updated system to show Post Counts and the like would be cool indeed..

Although if you pay like I did, you already get your own Special Name Color and Icon.

Maybe have a Badge like System that appears under your Name, Location, and Post Count, right below the Reputation number, that shows special things you've unlocked; Such as 100 posts, 100 Likes, Donating, etc.

I could see a few cool possibilities with something like that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts