About to lose my Skyrim virginity.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Sure did, after my first time I am an addict ;) !

Congratulations! You're a true man now! We need to have a pint together :D Meet me at the banner mare later on tonight, and we'll celebrate the beginning of your manhood :D

raijintankardbard.gif

Note: this isn't the bannermare :)

One last thing before I click on post reply. Do you see how much of a prick the Imperials can be?

Metalhead

Congratulations! You're a true man now! We need to have a pint together :D Meet me at the banner mare later on tonight, and we'll celebrate the beginning of your manhood :D

raijintankardbard.gif

Note: this isn't the bannermare :)

One last thing before I click on post reply. Do you see how much of a prick the Imperials can be?
See you there ;)
and I sure do hahahaha, glad I am joining the Stormcloaks! I just need to kill an Ice Wraith! :D

SprSynJn

Much like you, Skyrim was my first game in the series. Man was the experience awesome. I had played Fallout 3 beforehand, so I knew what to expect. Still I think that series is better in atmosphere, but boy is Skyrim one hell of a game in general. I put it aside a while back because I subscribed to Plus, and want to get the games I can play out of the way before I go back. Never going to give this game away though. Never.

Enjoy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts