About Meh - ABeastGirlGamer

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ABeastGirlGamer

I'm eighteen years old and I play Skyrim, obviously. Im a really big grammar nazi so if you spell something wrong, I'll yell at you. I have a dog and she sits next to me when I play. Right now I'm a level 14 kahjiit and I kill everything I see. Especially CHICKENS >:D. In real life im friends with RuBy2sday. She acctually inroduced me to this, so thanks Rubarb! (That's what I call her!)

I hope you can be my friend. What are your stats in Skyrim? I'd like to know!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, ABeastGirlGamer! The time-sink known as Skyrim has harvested yet another dragon soul (um, RuBy2sday may mention this, but hopefully not).

I'm a level 67 Khajiit and stuck (nothing else to do). Which is why I'm also playing as a level 6 Orc.

Oh, and "grammar nazi?" Check your "actually" above. :D

Happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

_MorDred_

It's an excellent game and definitely a time trap. So now that you've introduced yourself as a grammar nazi,"I'm " going to raz you about just Im.
Sent from my LG-P935 using Tapatalk 2

Hai thur! I lik gramer natsee's. I wuld reely want too welcom u too the forum hear. I hope too sea u arounds. If I am macking u cringe yet, gewd... gewd.... teh plan is werkin!

LOL! But for real; welcome and I hope that you like it here! :rolleyes:

RuBy2sday

An awesome person!
Greetings and cheers, ABeastGirlGamer! The time-sink known as Skyrim has harvested yet another dragon soul (um, RuBy2sday may mention this, but hopefully not).

I'm a level 67 Khajiit and stuck (nothing else to do). Which is why I'm also playing as a level 6 Orc.

Oh, and "grammar nazi?" Check your "actually" above. :D

Happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

I thought you were giving up the skyrim time warp thing???

RuBy2sday

An awesome person!
HELLO ABeastgirlgamer!!!! see you later today!

You hypocrit, you spelled actually wrong!:p :pinkdragon:

RuBy2sday

An awesome person!
Hai thur! I lik gramer natsee's. I wuld reely want too welcom u too the forum hear. I hope too sea u arounds. If I am macking u cringe yet, gewd... gewd.... teh plan is werkin!

LOL! But for real; welcome and I hope that you like it here! :rolleyes:

ABeastgirlgamer is going to kill you :cool:

RuBy2sday

An awesome person!
How do you become like..... not a new member...under my name it says new member, but that's not true!

Know you don't know who your messing with. She almost broke my jaw just for some beef jerky! she's actually quite nice though!
Soooo... You're telling me if I buy the girl beef jerky, I will be safe? Ha!

How do you become like..... not a new member...under my name it says new member, but that's not true!
Go up at the top of the page, where it says your name and mouse over it. Then you should find "Personal Details" there. Click on that. And then there is a section on the page that says "Custom Title" You can change it there. Or it changes itself if you upgrade to premium, become a writer, or get a certain number of posts.

nope, I'm saying shes crazy (but also my best friend haha....) but she'd probably forgive you about your grammar if you got her some beef jerky. ;)
Note to self: Chicks dig jerky... Useful information ;) Hehe

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts