• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Samantha Squires

I love Skyrim! Ever since it came out, I have been playing everyday. It's my favorite game and i love learning more about it. Skyrim teaches you many things and how life could be back in that time, along with how it would be with all the problems and dragons showing up. I have made tons of characters such as my profile picture, her name is Allison and she married the amazing follower Vilkas.

I joined this because I wanted to learn more about Skyrim and the many others who play it. The only people I know who play this game and actually interact with it like I do is my best friend and one of my four sisters. It's sad that I am all alone just playing it but it is great that I can play it.

My name is Samantha but people call me Sami. I am from St.Louis, Missouri and I am 13, 14 in January. My parents divorced, I have two brothers, 4 sisters, and a pet Lizard named Taylor who reminds me of the Blood Dragons in Skyrim <3

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Welcome to the Forums Ms. Squires,

I am Skies and I am here to act as something of a tour guide. You have taken your first steps into our tight community, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

As you have a grasp of the basics, I would like to point you to the Fan Fiction as well as the Role Playing section. Read some, comment in the OOCs, and even consider joining one yourself. :D

On the right of most pages of the forums, you will see this little thing called the Shoutbox. This is where members live chat with each other, and if you want to join send a PM to Rayven, our Global Moderator, for access. Let me know if you need help Private Messaging.

Pleasure meeting you, and hope to see you around the threads. Don't be afraid to ask advice or help.

Skies The Bounty Killer

hershangames

Hi there Samantha, glad to see you're as addicted to Skyrim as I am! I'm relatively new to Akyrim(around a year), but I have grown to become what I call a mini boss(someone who gets late to a game but ends up knowing a lot, equivalent to big dungeon bosses). I hope you have a good time around here, and since you already know a lot about Skyrim, probably the best for you is fan fiction and Roleplaying, as Skies pointed out. However, you may also find a lot of interesting debates around the forum.

You said you only had your friend and a sister that shared your love for the game, well, you've finally found paradise!!.

uploadfromtaptalk1439586657937.jpg

(Monsters and I can make memes, you're warned)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Greetings. :beermug:

I know how you feel, as none of the people that I associate with still play Skyrim, which is why I frequent this forum.

Welcome!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Welcome and greetings, Sami. If you love Skyrim as you say you do, then you'll for sure love it here. Enjoy! :):beermug:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts