• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Hey guys, I decided that I want to create a new character. Heres the twist though, the build has to be similar to a Wookie, those hairy guys from Star Wars. Wookies are ferocious, but have a sense of humor, and are great in bed :D

My idea for this build so far is: A buff Khajiit who duel wields war axes, uses archery and heavy armor, and knows some restoration.

If there are any SW geeks on the forums, I'd love some of your ideas for a wookie build, any suggestions are welcome! wookie.jpgPic very related

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Get a 3D modeling program, use the Creation Kit, and borrow photos of my first wife.

Add your bandoliers and use her natural voice for the scripts.

Win!
:p

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
This sounds really fun, I used to be a really big Star Wars fan in high school, but I haven't kept up with it at all. I used to read the novels and everything. The news of the new movies hasn't even piqued my interested, believe it or not.

Wookies are more dog-like then cat-like, but Khajiit is definitely the closest you're going to get! I would say go armor-less since Wookiees don't wear clothes. You could possibly pull off one of the light armor outfits that doesn't cover you up that much, but I would say no gauntlets, boots, or helmets. Just the body armor.

Grab yourself a crossbow and call it a bowcaster! That would work perfectly. Wookiees typically use Ryyk blades and I think they're curved? I'll be honest, I don't remember. Besides, if you have an intergalactic Wookiee, then he can use whatever melee weapon you want. But remember, Wookiees don't attack with their claws because it's considered losing your civility and it's super shameful.

What made you go with restoration? I would think alchemy would be legitimate for Wookiees. They live in the forests and are pretty one-with-nature despite being fairly advanced technologically.

This sounds like it could be really fun, make sure you keep us updated with what you go with and how it turns out!

jRi0T68

I wouldn't wear armor, just boots and gauntlets smithed super high to hit the cap. That would show the most fur.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I wouldn't wear armor, just boots and gauntlets smithed super high to hit the cap. That would show the most fur.
The only problem with that is that Wookiees definitely don't wear boots, they've got padded feet. Maybe you could get away with gloves, but I dunno. Wookiees typically wear belts or straps, maybe some really light armor. Chewbacca only wore his bandolier, but there's no reason why they wouldn't expand upon that.

I was actually thinking about this and maybe Hide Armor would be good or Ancient Nord Armor. I tried searching for example pics online, but apparently these two armors are pretty popular for modders. :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts