• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kurai Kishi

So, i was on my way to fight the ebony warrior, and i heard a voice shouting "Fus Ro Dah" it sounded far like traveling in the wind, i think i am losing my mind, but i am very sure i heard that...
I am a Nord (lvl 80) with all the dlc's (xbox360), already killed Miraak, and in the main quests i am in "The Fallen". So what do you think, is related to a quest? or just some cool thing the makers put on? I Google it and didn't find anything related.

"i use to have a life, then i took an arrow to the knee" :D

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
Either you're crazy, or the Ebony Warrior used a shout and you were close enough to hear it.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
On Solestheim's western shore I kept hearing something along the lines of "all the treasure gone, everyone dead" over and over, but without a speaker present. It was weird.

Kurai Kishi

Hm... and it wasn't the crazy guy, that was "touched" by the black book?... i think there should be a lots of things like this in skyrim but never heard of that...

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Hm... and it wasn't the crazy guy, that was "touched" by the black book?... i think there should be a lots of things like this in skyrim but never heard of that...

No, they run right up to your face.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Odds are that you heard the ebony warrior practicing shouts. He knows unrelenting force or there's a THIRD dragonborn(probably not).

You don't have to be Dragonborn to use the Thu'um, you don't even have to be a nord. Ulfric knew a Thu'um (probably unrelenting force if Torygg was thrown out the window) so a highly trained redguard warrior could as well.

Brofski

Sorry to bump, but googled and this came up.

I too just heard it. Near Northshore Landing. Just as I fast travelled. Almost seemed he was in the ice. "All that treasure. All that treasure. Lost. Lost. All that treasure. All that treasure. Lost. Lost." over and over.

Anyone know what this is yet?

Brofski

Found the source.

Went to the plateau above Northshore landing to look for the wearbear geezer and found a reaver walking about repeating it. Tried getting into a conversation with him for a while, he mentioned something about treasure in some cave, then suddenly went "Is someone there?" and turned hostile.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts